cramping pains...?

K

kellysays2u

I think I am probably just worried but today I have been having weird crampy type pains. Well maybe not even really pains but cramps kind of. Do you think its just stretching as there is no bleeding what so ever yet (hoping for none at all...)? I just don't know I am so afraid of losing bubs. I am about ready to cry from being worried and hormones. What do you think. I mean i know its "normal" but what do you think it is?

Its ok as long as your not having any blood ect.. I got cramping a while back ago and i got scared but everything was ok. try not to worry, lay down and relax :)

Hiya
I would think its just stretching pains, I had these at the same stage, and still occassionally get them now, as long as they are not unbearable pains or bleeding am sure everything is fine.
Its so hard to stay positive though, I know that until the baby is in my arms I won't be able to stop worrying but I guess at that stage the REAL worrying will start :)

x

Rounding ligaments, is my guess. Don't sweat it, as long as its just the crampy pains and there is no blood. I got them all the time when I was at your stage.

I think most of us have posted about crampy pains at some point or other.. I was feeling like that yesterday. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I get them too. I have had them at 4, 7-8ish and now almost 15. It's normal. Unless it is so bad you can not stand it or bleeding I wouldn't worry. :hug:

sounds like stretching pains to me...relax hun!!!

Hehehe i am the same i worry about every pain and cramp i get... i think it is normal.. like everyone says if you not bleeding or in un-bearable pain i would try and relax :)
In saying that i know where your coming from as well :)
Hope you feel better soon
-xox-

Definitely sound like stretching pains to me too hun. :hug:

Try not to worry, as difficult as it is - as long as the pain isn't unbearable and you're not bleeding, all is okay.

:hugs: Feel better soon.

I've had a LOT of these types of cramps so far, though it has been getting better recently. My midwife said that it was just my body readjusting for the baby, and that if it wasn't very severe, or if there was no bleeding involved, that it was alright... unpleasant, but alright.

i get these aches too, even now, its just baby stretching bits n bobs making room for itself, as long as not really painful dont worry, sit down with your feet up and relax xx

I had severe ones two weeks ago even randg the midwife to come round and she just put it down to ligament stretching!

Yup, I have 'em too! all the time now, honestly! not quite like period pains but... I dunno just SORE. I was gonna post about it too, thanks for that. Sounds pretty normal, I'd just try to lie down and relax hon!
:hugs:

I had them yesterday evening - felt exactly like I was getting my period. I was really worried although I'd been to the midwife yesterday afternoon for a routine appointment and heard LO heartbeat - which was really reassuring. I drank a pint of water and went for a bath, they are better today.

Hope that you feel better soon. Dehydration makes tummy pain worse, so stay hydrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->