Cramping, Spotting at 7 Weeks for One Week

pickymicky

Reaction score
I am about 7 weeks along and have my first appointment in 4 days with my Dr. so I'm not sure if I should try the ER in the meantime.

For the past week or so I've noticed small amounts of brown discharge and have had dull cramps that come and go.

My breasts are still sore but I am only occasionally nauseous and still have not thrown up.

My first pregnancy was a 2nd trimester loss and I needed surgery on my insides. Not sure if that complicates things.

The brown discharge is minimal but it was slightly more during a wipe earlier today. I'm really thinking I lost the baby or something bad is going on.

Hoping to hear similar stories or suggestions :)

Hi im also seven weeks and started spotting on Friday. I went to my gp and he's booked me on for a scan on Monday.

Its like yours only there when I wipe, brown/stringy. I don't have cramping though. But from what I've heard its very common, doesn't always indicate the worst, and in most cases clears up, and continue to have a healthy pregnancy.

I don't know if your surgical history does make a difference, but with spotting its always worth getting checked out. I don't know where you are but I'm in UK and there's no one to do a scan at a weekend which is why I've had to wait 3 days.

But if you're in US and its different, go to the ER to be checked out. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->