Cramping

Rovemongoose

Reaction score
i have been cramping etc since implantation really and even though I have had 4 Positive results, it’s difficult to get this niggly feeling out of my head that every cramp is something wrong. Please tell me I’m an idiot tell me to get silly thoughts out of my head. Crikey, it only took two days of having a BFP to start to worry haha

This is my fourth pregnancy and even though I knew it was normal, I was totally overthinking every cramp! They were really quite intense and noticeable from implantation to about 6 weeks, then it’s settled down. Stay positive! <3

i have been cramping etc since implantation really and even though I have had 4 Positive results, it’s difficult to get this niggly feeling out of my head that every cramp is something wrong. Please tell me I’m an idiot tell me to get silly thoughts out of my head. Crikey, it only took two days of having a BFP to start to worry haha
Girl do not even panic I’m nearly 8 weeks and my body has not stopped cramping especially earlier on. Supposedly it’s your uterus stretching and getting ready for the baby. Buy yourself what to expect when you’re expecting it literally helped me SO much and I found sometimes posting on here & another page I would get negative reposponses thst would only stress me more. Eg I had some spotting not long after I got my BFP and people were saying I was probably misscarrying so it’s kind of worry that you don’t need I bought the book on eBay for £2!!

you are not an idiot. We all get nervous with the cramps but the cramps are normal in pregnancy. You will experience this off and on. They should be mild but sometimes mine make me catch my breath a bit. They come and go as the uterus stretches. Congrats on the BFP!

This is my 4th pregnancy and I have been cramping like mad too. There is always that fear that something is going wrong but it’s just our bodies doing their thing. Congratulations!

Thank you for this thread! Been cramping too since 12dpo (now 19 dpo) but nice lines now. Feel much better about them

Not going to lie. Some of it is quite sore but nothing like I get on a period. No bleeding

Hubby might disown me the amount of worrying I'm doing lol this is my 3rd child I'm 8weeks and I'm still googling all the cramps and panicking. You would think I would learn by now

Hi,
This is my first pregnancy after many IVF attempts. I am 10 weeks now, but I am living with panic all the time. I have been spooting and crampring since week 5 ( from time to time) but since week 9, I do not have spooting anylonger, but instead i have horrible cramps that can last many hours or complete nights. I only feel like all my abdoment hurts incluidling my uterus, and whatever i do ( incluiding change position when laying down) does not releive the pain. Sometime also it is very difficult to lay down on one site, pain can feel worse.
Girls, the pain/ cramping you do feel last for many hours as well?
I really admire all the women that goes through pregnancy, they have super powers, how do they manage to cop with all this and have a happy pregnancy time? My respects to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->