cramping...

babydust

TTC#1 since september 08.
Reaction score
ok,so ive been getting mild cramping for the past few hours.they feel like AF cramps.assuming my ticker is right this month,could this be ovulation cramps?or something else?i really dont know whether im coming or going with my periods,so a bit of help would be great,thanks!

I always get cramps when I ovulate.

i woke up with terrible cramps this morning almost like AF but lower down if that makes sense.
i had a slight temp raise this morning again taking my up to almost where i was at a peak on cd9 so i'm hoping it' slooking promising
Fingers crossed!

I've been getting really low cramps today too...was wondering same thing myself!!!!

looks like there's gonna be a of BDing going on tonight hehe !

BD tonight??? I'll be lucky...off to mum-in-laws for weekend...talk about bad timing....:dohh:

still has cramps.....either that or wind :rofl: how u feeling now? any better???

If it helps, I had cramps from the moment I conceived and they lasted about 2 months....not fun. But the doctor said that's normal as long as they're not too painful.

I still have mild cramps too......driving off down south at 6.30 to mum-in-laws,hope they ease off a bit more before then!!

im still having cramps.there not painful,but i cant ignore them either lol. earlier (sorry for tmi) i went for a pee,and there was a spot of blood when i wiped..im hoping thats a good thing

I'm having cramps this morning too! And they keep trading sides.:dohh:

ive just had to put a hot water bottle on my back now too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->