Cramps and BFP

justme00

Reaction score
How many of you had AF like cramps before you got your BFP?

I've had them before and after and still get them sometimes now..i would get them more often before my BFP tho..

All through .... AF & pregnancy symptoms are the same and cramping around the time you got your BFP and when AF would have been due is normal as well as the norm your body changing, stretching etc all cramps that can be described as AF cramps. Drives ya nutty ;) x

i had them daily until the end of wk 6, and still occasionaly now.

I definately have them.. i took another test this morning because i thought i was going insane, needless to say it was positive in about 16 seconds lol

I had them as well- thats why i didnt think i was pregnant!

thought for sure it was my period :)

I had them before and after, the cramping from what I understand is quite normal. But call your doc if you do see blood though.

I had them before and I still have them occassionally. It's kinda freaky, but so long as they don't have you panting cause they're so bad, and there isn't any blood, it's okay!

I have them on and off through the day and then they wake me up in the night. I am 6 weeks today and they seem to be slowing up For about a week though, I was not getting much sleep. They were far worse than AF Cramps, but the same type of pain. My Doc said it was ok, did a bladder infection test just in case and told me to call if there was any bleeding. So I think it is quite normal.

i had them... and they were worst than normal period pains. so i thought af was coming.

Thanks everyone, I feel more positive now. I don't really feel like this month is it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I have cramps too! I've had them on and off mildly since around the day I was expecting to get my last period that didn't come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->