Cramps and Nothing else

sweety2513

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just got my BFP yesterday at 15dpo and I am already convincing myself that something is wrong. I tend to be high anxious. Anyway, I thought I was out this month because last week I have VERY tender breasts and was in a bad mood and tired. However, it turns out I am pregnant but all those symptoms have since left. Breasts are not tender, moods are fine, not even tired. Now I just have mild cramps most of the day. Is this normal? Should I be worried that something is not right with my hormones?

sounds normal to me :) congratulations! if it makes you feel better, take another pg test, the line will be darker

that happend to me around 15 dpo and still currently have very mild cramps and I'm 38dpo

I hear its very normal so try not to worry =] I havent had any symptoms either besides fatigue and now tender breasts

I had major cramping the first 6 weeks, and my boobs haven't really been that sore at all. I'm 11weeks now and saw a perfect baby with a stong HB a week ago. Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine. :)

Cramping has to be the worst part of early pregnancy because you cant help but think every time you go to the toilet that your gonna see blood! Its so normal though, this is my 4th baby and ive had the same cramps every time. I think its all the changes in your body and everything stretching to accommodate your baby.
Hope you have a lovely pregnancy xx

I wouldnt worry! I had terrible cramps, i didnt know i was pregnant and thought i was due af and was wondering why i was in so much pain for so long and af hadnt arrived..i thought i was ovulating, i was about 6 weeks pregnant, had a scan and all was fine that was about 3 weeks ago now and i have still had pain esp when i move quickly or sit down too quicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->