Cramps & CM

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Charm how have your cramps been? Or anyone else in fact!

Do any of you have any CM (if you check)? I know a tinted CM can be normal (RachieH had the same as me I remember from a previous convo) bu t just wondered how you guys all were in week 4-5!

x

Hi Wobbles,

My cramps have pretty much disappeared since yesterday as have my sore boobs which is really worrying me. Maybe I've just gotten used to them and don't notice much.
I did another cheapie Pg test this morning which is getting darker so Fingers crossed.

Anyhow, my CM is still plentiful and I'd say between Sticky and Creamy but definitely not "normal" white. It does have an off colour.

How you doing? So far so good. I had a dream that you were talking about being 6 months pregnant on the forum. [-o<

Charm X

Can be perfectly normal Charm I'd say its not too long before you boobies are like bricks! :rofl:

Prob with me is with the hCG I have a BIG wave of pregnant feeling! Went to shop last night & I wanted to hurl over the smell from the chippy :shock:

I still have period feelings & cramps but hanging in there for now - 3rd or 4th morning up I was certain I'd be bleeding so hope it stays away.

x

Thanks Wobbles, I'm supposed to be reassuring you and you end up reassuring me :lol:

I think it's the stress of the In laws and I got myself really worked up yesterday.

Anyway, I'm planning on pipping you to the post and giving birth early at the end of May :rofl:

Cx

Think we both could do with reassurance myself Charm ~ You must be worried sick but I have everything crossed for you & as I say worry when worry needs to be I know I don't take my own advice but after so many blows from fate I don't think I'd be normal if I could stay straight headed!

Well ladies I hope things go your ways, wobbles hope your cramping stops so you can maybe take your mind off things alittle. Fingers crossed for both of you.

You both deserve these little beansx x x x x x

I'm 41/2 weeks pregnant - and my cramps are just easing off - although - had an excruitating stomach pain last night in bed which panicked me. I just lay really still til it went away - thinking the worst.

fingers crossed for us all - I hate waiting - so impatient! Roll on 3 months!!!

Mine feel as though they're easing off. I hardly ever notice them and then I get butterflies when I think I feel one and can't feel it again because of the butterflies.
Does that make sense? :?

And we're all due within a couple of days of each other, it's geat to know people going through the same things as yourself.

I'm sure we'll all be fine though, one day at a time...

Cx

Just to let you know that I too had cramps and a yellow CM early on......then I went to NO symptoms at all, then they hit me with avengeance :(

So hang on in there......Wobbles & Charm, it is all 'normal' :roll: sorry, that word again :D

Take care girls! :hugs: xx

Mine have eased a little today that tinted CM on checking is still there though! Wish that would bugger off too :lol:

I will believe normal Tam when it is normal - For me anyway :twisted: x

Nothing will be 'normal' for you, you don't do normal :roll: :lol:

Charm hows your cramping today?

Not really much there to be honest, now and again I get a twinge but that could be gas :oops:

CM is still off colour and plentiful.

Cx

I'm on & off too!

CM I only notice on checking :oops: Are you checking?

No I don't phsically check myself but I wear a Panty Liner and you can't miss it when I go to the loo :oops:

Cx

You're telling me :roll:

If I didn't wear a panty liner my knickers would be soaking :oops:

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back