Crap day

Layla

Reaction score
i am never drinking wine again! lol

spent all day today feeling rough as hell, Jase has spent most of today in the loo or in bed.

Coby wont go to sleep and is bouncing on my tummy :sick:

wine is the route of all evil :twisted:

xx

How many bottles did you drink to feel so badhttps://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/ernaehrung/food-smiley-022.gif

:D

haha that smiley is class - it's making me thirsty though!

Aww hun what a shame, i love :wine:

bless ya, i went out sat night got wrecked and really regret it lol. i will feel ill for the next week

Aw Layla lol :hugs:

Was the best idea at the time though :lol:

i had a bottle in the house before we left, then at the restraunt we ordered 8 bottles.

We think we must have eaten something funny tho, coz after i posted this i go shakey, cold sweats and felt very sick.

We are both still ill today :(

xx

I was going to suggest have another drink, "hair of the dog" but if it could be food related, don't go there! :D

:( hope u feel better soon.
I hate hangovers im like u dionne suffer for about a week after now, i used to go out wed,thurs,fri,sat,sun how the hell i did it ill never know!
x

i get the worst hangovers when i drink wine, i avoid it now, and only have a couple of glasses max if i am out for dinner...hope you both feel better soon bxox

Isn't red wine the worst for headaches/hangovers? Hats why I stick to rose! :p

defo not a hangover...

We are both still ill, its horrible! soo hard trying to look after Coby while you want to throw up lol

xx

awww, if its food poisoning they say the best thing 2 do is not eat anythin for 24 hrs and to only have clear fluids :hug:

Layla said:
i had a bottle in the house before we left, then at the restraunt we ordered 8 bottles.

We think we must have eaten something funny tho, coz after i posted this i go shakey, cold sweats and felt very sick.

We are both still ill today :(

xx

I get like that daily after posting, it is the forum, not the food nor wine! :rofl:

Hope you are straight and sober again! :roll:

:lol:

Seriously babe, hope you are both feeling better very soon......sounds nasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->