Cravendale codes

yumyum1979

Reaction score
Hi I know this isn't baby related :) but my 7yr old so wants this kermit bag that you can get free with cravendale codes that are printed on the back of the label . I have 6 but need another 14 , so if any one buys the milk could you please give me the codes thanks guys:thumbup:

I just threw away one yesterday! But here is the one off the new packet

NMTYFAHQ6C

Dammit I just rifled through the rubbish bin for a few of these, lol!

GHLMP9NLY6
MD9KLWVMGQ
JE6RFV7QTG
4ZZTFULNMQ
NJ49CGLEFQ
4KXCYVGDLD

me too!! im collecting for twins and 19 down arrrr

have you got all the promo codes?? mothersday, facebookpc, newsletter, jspromo, cooppromo, tescopromo, asdapromo, wmpromo xx
hope it helps :flower:
if you or anyone has any spare after you get your please pass them on i dont think i could drink that much mile before the time runs out lol xx good luck :))))))

what do the promo codes do? i got the refer a friend code

Just need 3 more if anyone can help please but must be unused many thanks , I have a very excited 7 yr old x

Hiya, don't know if this helps but I was told if you e-mail cravendale they will give you some extra codes. I don't know how true it is but it's worth a try, I need four and I'm going to give it a go as it's unbelievable how much milk needs to be bought, lol. Good luck, I hope you get the codes for your daughter. xxx :hugs:

I know I feel like just going into Tesco and taking the codes lol . Sis you get the free 8?

Lol, I bet some people have done that too! Yes I got the universal ones, I got a kermit for my son, this is the second kermit Im trying to get so both the kids have one, I've bought sooooo much milk! xxx

Have you started logging them online yet? You get one 'free' one for recommending 3 firiends, all you need is 3 valid email addresses or one free one for linking to Facebook I think.

hi i have some codes that might be of use to someone

V2LTV4JZ9J
DND6UAYQ76
LYLV2FAQWR
NLDNG94XXM
9D7CLRQPTN
9L9QQXMD7Y
JKNYG6Y6WX
4KHP7UZF6Y

Thanks everyone just ordered Ellie her kermit I have one happy little girl xx

I bet your daughter is going to love it! I bought 3 more cartons of milk today to get my final codes!!! xxx

got one here if anyone wants it: euh2u6qykn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->