craving foods from your childhood??

prettymachine

Reaction score
so when i am not feeling like throwing up, i have found myself wanting all kinds of things i loved in my childhood! like koolaid! and pineapple coconut juice that was my favorite when i was little lol. and i just bought cookies i loved as a kid. and i made macaroni salad my grandma made when i was a kid. and for dinner i am making a sausage and rice casserole my mom made when i was a kid...all because these are things i just HAVE to have. and i dont have many cravings, wayyy more aversions.

has anyone else noticed this??

Are you still on this site or accessing your emails received from this site. I realize that your post was 2011 and its now June 2013.

I am 9 weeks and all I fancy is the bland foods of my childhood. Mac n cheese, jacket potato and butter n salt. crumpet with butter, glasses of ice cold milk.

no tea or coffee- which i loved up until pregnant, no spicy/pickled foods, no curry, all my adult favs i have gone off and all my childhood favs are back with a vengeance - I would be concerned as they are not the most nutritious but i'm taking the most expensive pregnancy vitamins.

So I was so exited to read your post and that you had similar.. what did you have boy/girl (I don't mind which, its my first), healthy? (hope so), how was the rest of the pregnancy and the labour and birth?

What did you conclude it all meant?

Hello!

I am very late to this, but I had a girl! I am thinking you are due or already had your babe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->