Craving Things We Can't Have...Idea?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but something someone posted in here got me thinking.

I can't remember who it was, but they said they'd love some Rich Tea Biscuits, but live in the USA.

Well what about a food swap? Someone lists a food they are really craving, and someone can swap or send it out to them.

For instance right now I am really craving chewy chips ahoy and jolly ranchers, yet I live in the UK.

Is there anything like this, or is it an idea people might be interested in?

To be honest this sounds like a great idea. I'm in the uk too, but anything I'd be able to sent if someone needs it, gimmie a shout :)

- so long as it's reasonable ahah :p

No craving sofas!

LOL - If anyone wants my pedigree dry by nature doggie biscuits let me know I may share one or two with you :p

I'd be up for helping out sending stuff....maybe you should do a sticky in the prgnancy club so that all trimesters can see!

I'll ask to have this thread moved over to the pregnancy club, good idea. :)

Ahhh see you girls are so unlucky ... In Milton Keynes which is about 20 mintues from where i live there is a maaahooosive shop that sells all american food its great!!

Damn it I though I was gonna get to moan coz all I'm craving is peanut butter on toast and beer (strange as I wasn't a big drinker before I got pregnant). never mind. Brilliant idea, will help out if I can

i think this is great im in the UK and all i want is wild cherry pepsi. cherry coke just doesn't cut it. i'd be happy to help. :)

Lucky Charms are good, but Apple Jacks....MmmMMmMmmmmm

this is funny that you guys love these certain things like jolly ranchers and lucky charms! its cute!

I dont know why they stopped doing lucky charms over here!!! Are Apple Jacks like Black Jacks but apple??? I used to loooooove them too!!! Are they an american thing then?

Ooooooh I'm happy to join in. I am craving Big Red (the chewing gum), Extra's version just isn't the same! I'll send over anything as long as it's not too hefty.

If anyone wants something Australian let me know :)

And if anyone wants any Chinese treats, I'm your girl! :p

And I'm not just talking about dried dog ears or snake spit...

Ill help out if I can.

Although my craving is tippex (managed to hold that one off so far) so no one under ANY circumstances send me any of that. Its hard enough at work :|

xxx

If anyone wants something Australian let me know :)

Oh God - cherry ripes and Tim Tams! Was over there at christmas and lived off them! A friend of mine even made me cherry ripe muffins! What a star!
In fact - it was while we were in Adelaide!!!

Oh, there's these crisp type things they do in France called Tuc Souffle - the best flavour is cheese. they are puffy things shaped like fish and star fish and I love them but can't get hold of them at all here. I could murder some of those.

Quite a craving for a large plasma Telly too, if anyone's offering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->