Craving Things We Can't Have...Idea?

Quite a craving for a large plasma Telly too, if anyone's offering...

:rofl: well you don't crave on the cheap!! I haven't got any yet but I have been wanting lots of spicy food lately... mainly my OH's fantastic Tarka Dahl... so if anyone fancies a try of tarka dahl... let me know and I'll stick some in a jiffy bag :rofl: Jolly Ranchers are great... I was only thinking about them yesterday, if anyone decides to ship some over to the UK... let me know :D

rafwife this is a fab idea!

Theres a lady in 2nd tri Charlie07 who'd love this idea.. she's living in Bulgaria and is missing all things engish bless er.

Are Tim Tams, chocolatey biscuits ?? If so, they sell them in Sainsburys... my hubby got me a pack, coz he calls me Tim Tam as a pet name :blush: :)

I'm happy to post things out to people without getting stuff back if anyone wants. I have a village post office near me and I'd be happy to post things out with a receipt (for goods and postage) enclosed as long as the other person was happy to pay for the goods and postage over paypal.

Otherwise I'm happy to just do a straight swap :happydance:

Id be happy to swap. Im in Canada, but I dont know what kind of things are in england/scotland that I would like?

i think i need a little cruise to collect things i want. first wild cherry pepsi now i want Kiri cheese from france its like their version of dairylee. kiri cheese and ham in a fresh baguette. yum! seriously does anyone live in france? i will pay up front if need be xx

I'll do a swap for aussie goods for hershey kisses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->