Craving Vanilla Ice Cream and Innocent Fruit Smoothies!!

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
All I want to eat is vanilla ice-cream and drink innocent fruit smoothies, and I'm finding it so hard trying to stay away from both, as ice-cream is high in fat and smoothies high in sugar. I don't care about my weight just want a healthy pregnancy and don't want to get told of for eating and drinking the wrong things

I'm so glad you've just said this. Last night and tonight I've drank a whole carton of Innocent Smoothie in about 5 mins flat. Gross I know but cripes I felt so much better afterwards.
I had done a 12 hours shift each day prior to drinking it so I think I was on the verge of collapse. I could literally feel myself becoming human again with every gulp.

Smoothies are natural sugar. I don't think it's a bad thing to have :)

My OH was eating a big bowl of vanilla ice cream. I asked him if I could have some and ended up eating the entire bowl. On a positive side, it did not make me nauseous like most food has been lately.

I think it is ok as long as you don't over indulge.

Occasional ice cream (especially if it's high quality) sounds pretty good...lol.

Fat isn't bad at all in pregnancy, just gotta keep consumption of it in check

I want some vanilla ice cream now!!!

I feel like I've been eating so much bad stuff! I just crave so much yummy bad stuff lol I pack myself healthy lunches and snacks at work but I'm definitely eating a lot more junk than before! Sometimes itsonly thing that doesn't make me sick! Vanilla icecream sounds so good right now lol... And natural smoothies are a good choice!

This morning I went to the store to buy frozen fruit and greek yogurt to make a smoothie! I've never made one at home before until now… :)

The problem is I'm really off most food at the minute, there is just nothing I want except for ice cream and smoothies lol, but that's the problem is keeping it to a moderate amount, but once I start on the ice-cream is just I find it hard to stop lol, and last night I just wanted to pour my mango and passionfruit smoothie all over my ice cream, if I think of any other food I just feel sick, damn hormones lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->