Cravings and Gender

Just found out today we're having a girl... I've not eaten chocolate or anything sweet for a long time... gone right off it, I've been craving pickles and burgers for the most part. Her heart rate was 140 so I guess by those things Poppy is a boy lol but she's clearly a girl! x

Im having a girl and for me I haven't really craved sweeties and chocolate, I have craved Mcdonalds like every day though lol. I went through one week were i ate about 4 Mcdonalds!! xx

LOL could have written this myself!

Won't find out the sex till November 12th.
But i don't know if i'd call them cravings as such but i keep buying Skittles as i really fancy them now and then (plus they help me with my pg travel sickness).
Also been fancying Bake-well Tarts (minus the cherry) bought a large one yesterday and there's only half left.

Also now having 5 spoons of sugar in every cup of tea. If i don't get my sugar fix i feel miserable and kinda light headed (normally have 3.5-4 sugars in my tea).

Also loving sweet breakfast cereals such as Kelloggs Honey Loops (have a bowl for breakfast in the morning and just before bed) - its how i get my Iron intake as don't each much veg

Yeah so i guess Sweet things this time really- although still have a "thing" for Crumpets soaked in butter!

With Leo (didnt know his sex till he was born) i loved ice lollies (fruit ones) and things like crisp and crackers with cheese.

Mmm no *giggles*... i craved Red meat, salty things etc.. and i have a baby girl! lol... so that didn't work for me at all! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->