Cravings!

I'm craving fried pickles, Mexican food and vinegar-y foods like salt and vinegar chips and Carolina BBQ

But I have way more food aversions than anything! Especially at night, I just can't eat anything.

My exact cravings, I'm gonna guess that you're having a BOY!

Last pregnancy was.. Mashed potatoes loaded with gravy and anything with that texture, like cream of broccoli soup.. also cheese, strawberries, apples, mini eggs (chocolate) and beef jerky..
It is quite a variety, I'm guessing it's going to be a lot of the same. My mouths watering typing these, haha

Pizza lunchables..things with calcium..fruit..very random things.

I'm craving fried pickles, Mexican food and vinegar-y foods like salt and vinegar chips and Carolina BBQ

But I have way more food aversions than anything! Especially at night, I just can't eat anything.

My exact cravings, I'm gonna guess that you're having a BOY!

that's not a sign of baby sex its just a biological equilibrium of your blood pressure as the blood transfer to the fetus your pressure drops and is replaced by water from the kidneys to do this the body needs salt to draw the water through the semipermeable membrane... the lower the blood pressure drops the more you crave salt

I've been mostly craving Thai food, mashed potatoes, ice cream, watermelon, cantaloupe, donairs

ive gone off sweet thing i crave mainly bacon mushrooms or onion rings

I craved fresh pineapple chunks and French fries with honey mustard. I HAD to buy it everyday for lunch at work.

My biggest cravings are (to the point I cry if I don't get it lol) french vanilla yogurt, strawberries and grilled onions cooked with garlic. Idk why :haha: I am so hungry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->