Cravings!

Mummy2Be_at20

Reaction score
Does anyone else have crazy uncontrollable cravings? It's so bad I literally crave the most random of things and then I'll be fixated on it for forever. Right now its nearly 3 a.m. and I'm going crazy for some pancakes! It's so bad that I'm actually considering cooking some .

I'm okay this time so far but with my son I could not get enough pickled onions! I ate them and pickled onion crisps daily. I also had to drench stuff in vinegar and I would sit sniffing vinear from the bottle :wacko:

I haven't had any cravings with this pregnancy (yet!) but with my first pregnancy I craved graham crackers a lot. I actually made myself sick of them. For a few months after I gave birth I couldn't even look at them without feeling sick!

Does anyone else have crazy uncontrollable cravings? It's so bad I literally crave the most random of things and then I'll be fixated on it for forever. Right now its nearly 3 a.m. and I'm going crazy for some pancakes! It's so bad that I'm actually considering cooking some .

I'm the same as you! for a while i craved hummus, and then lemons, and now it's sweet things. But it's all these random things, like earlier i was craving pb and j and chocolate milk, and then a few hours earlier i was craving chef boyarde, and it's like i HAVE to have it, even if it means running out to the store at 1 am to get pancake mix. hahaha

with my last pregnancy, I craved scrambled eggs with cheese lol. Now with this one even tho its early I am craving beef sticks lol

Lemons, craved them when pregnant with Jamie too and juice, was so bad the other day I couldn't actually wait to get to the checkout before drinking it :haha:

I've had baaad ones for strawberry milk and vanilla milkshakes. Mmmmm

One thing I crave constantly is fizzy juice :/

Omg having one right now! I want an ice cream drumstick, with the peanuts on top. BRB GOING TO THE STORE.

yep

first trimester: tomato soup

second trimester: milk and cookies

third trimester: bathroom sponges

the second trimester was worse as I nearly drank the town dry of milk and ballooned up from a size 8 to a size 16 (stupid fatty milk)

In my first tri it was garlic bread! I just couldn't get enough. I spent £30 on garlic bread alone in one restaurant and i sent my dad out at midnight to go get some. I was a monster D:

The second tri, Ice creeeeeeam! I wolfed down numerous boxes of magnum whites!

And now and i have to control myself, although not succeeding, its chocolate oranges! I swear she's going to arrive as a little ball of choclatey goodness with the ammount I've eaten. How she's perfect size and not the equivalent of a small buffalo is beyond me!

Embrace the cravings! :D

Anything sweet! (And I don't usually eat sweets). Milk of all flavours, chocolate and candyfloss are some of the things I can't get enough of. Only problem is that candyfloss is almost impossible to get hold of, so when I found some at the zoo last week, I ended up buying 3 buckets of the stuff- oops!

I'm strangely not craving anything yet! But it's only the beginning, I'm sure I'll be a whale towards the end!

mine was chocolate spread and fried egg sandwiches! :haha:

When I was pregnant I used to crave the smell and taste of wet (clean) flannels :|

I'm the same as last time, I'm eating little and drinking tonnes of milk!

I'm craving fried pickles, Mexican food and vinegar-y foods like salt and vinegar chips and Carolina BBQ

But I have way more food aversions than anything! Especially at night, I just can't eat anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->