Cravings....

nibog

Reaction score
I am sitting here at work trying to focus when all I can think about is how badly I want a slice or two of Land o' Lakes white american cheese.

No, I don't have any with me and there is not a grocery store nearby that I would have time to run to on a break.

But I literally can. not. stop. thinking. about. CHEESE.

I just want a slice...ok, maybe two if I am being honest here...

surely that shouldn't be able to stop me from focusing on work right?
Wrong.

Anyone else get weird cravings?

Today I can't stop thinking about sushi. I just want to eat sushi until I explode. Unfortunately, I can't :(

Ready salted crips atm they seem to ease my nausea lol :)

Salt n viniger Pringles, ate a full tube to myself the other day. And the chocolate sauce that goes hard when you put I on icecream.

Apparently I'm very specific about my cravings as walkers salt n vineger wouldn't have worked and neither would normal chocolate sauce!

Today I can't stop thinking about sushi. I just want to eat sushi until I explode. Unfortunately, I can't :(

Actually, you can! :happydance: As long as it's not mackerel, shark, tilefish and swordfish. Also not a lot of tuna, less than 12 oz. per week. It's been something I've been glad to give into. I'm not terribly adventurous with my sushi, I usually stick with crab, salmon and shrimp, my husband and I have only gone to one restaurant that has never made us sick and specializes in sushi, and we've only gone once during this pregnancy. Even though it's deemed safe I don't want to overdo it.

The oddest cravings I have had have been orange push pops (popsicles) and fudgsicles. Other than those, I haven't had many cravings, and when I do get one, I'll oblige so I don't binge later.

Feta, and out of the blue hot cross buns a few weeks ago, I have never liked them!! Oooh I loved them that day!

Salt n viniger Pringles, ate a full tube to myself the other day. And the chocolate sauce that goes hard when you put I on icecream.

Apparently I'm very specific about my cravings as walkers salt n vineger wouldn't have worked and neither would normal chocolate sauce!

I took a break from work today to run a get a can of salt n vinegar Pringles! They are so great! Somehow i only ate have the can

all I want are Ranch flavored veggie straws but they only sell them at walmart here & that's 20 minutes away. It's been all I can think about ALL day long. It's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->