Cravings....

nibog

Reaction score
I am sitting here at work trying to focus when all I can think about is how badly I want a slice or two of Land o' Lakes white american cheese.

No, I don't have any with me and there is not a grocery store nearby that I would have time to run to on a break.

But I literally can. not. stop. thinking. about. CHEESE.

I just want a slice...ok, maybe two if I am being honest here...

surely that shouldn't be able to stop me from focusing on work right?
Wrong.

Anyone else get weird cravings?

Today I can't stop thinking about sushi. I just want to eat sushi until I explode. Unfortunately, I can't :(

Ready salted crips atm they seem to ease my nausea lol :)

Salt n viniger Pringles, ate a full tube to myself the other day. And the chocolate sauce that goes hard when you put I on icecream.

Apparently I'm very specific about my cravings as walkers salt n vineger wouldn't have worked and neither would normal chocolate sauce!

Today I can't stop thinking about sushi. I just want to eat sushi until I explode. Unfortunately, I can't :(

Actually, you can! :happydance: As long as it's not mackerel, shark, tilefish and swordfish. Also not a lot of tuna, less than 12 oz. per week. It's been something I've been glad to give into. I'm not terribly adventurous with my sushi, I usually stick with crab, salmon and shrimp, my husband and I have only gone to one restaurant that has never made us sick and specializes in sushi, and we've only gone once during this pregnancy. Even though it's deemed safe I don't want to overdo it.

The oddest cravings I have had have been orange push pops (popsicles) and fudgsicles. Other than those, I haven't had many cravings, and when I do get one, I'll oblige so I don't binge later.

Feta, and out of the blue hot cross buns a few weeks ago, I have never liked them!! Oooh I loved them that day!

Salt n viniger Pringles, ate a full tube to myself the other day. And the chocolate sauce that goes hard when you put I on icecream.

Apparently I'm very specific about my cravings as walkers salt n vineger wouldn't have worked and neither would normal chocolate sauce!

I took a break from work today to run a get a can of salt n vinegar Pringles! They are so great! Somehow i only ate have the can

all I want are Ranch flavored veggie straws but they only sell them at walmart here & that's 20 minutes away. It's been all I can think about ALL day long. It's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->