Cravings.....

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
When should they/do they start?

I'm only asking because over the last 2 weeks developed a love for mini pork pies? If somebody offered me a pork pie this time last year I'd have probably thrown up in their face....but now.....I'd rip somebodys arm off for a pork pie? I sit in work thinking.....'mmmm, pork pie' and when I get in from work the first thing I do is go to the fridge and get one........what on earth is going on?

Please help, before I turn in to one...................off to get a nice pork pie now! MMMMMMMM!!! :munch:

:munch:One....:munch:Two...:munch:Three.....:munch:Four....:munch:Five....:munch:.....Six.... :nope: none left.....off to Tesco for more!

Oooh lucky you, a Growler fetish! Yum Yum!

I haven't had any cravings so I feel somewhat cheated. :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yelloe frozen peppers :rofl:

I crave food-and lots of it! I am constantly hungry!

Especially lovin' chips n curry sauce or chips n lea n perrins!lmfao!

Mines snickers ice cream ....

and mint ....

mint hot choc
Mint chocolate
Mint ice cream
Mint sauce

Weird!
xxx

im not sure if mine is a craving or not coz im still very early, but i have a thing for cream cakes and meat at the mo....not together tho lol

xx

I havent really had cravings either, altho I have had an urge to eat the odd bowl of rice just recently.
Speaking of food, who believes in the old wives tale " if its a boy, you crave savory, if its a girl, its sweet"?
I have eaten nothing sweet and gond mad on cheese, pickled onions, eggs, salami, pepperami- name anything savory and I'm right there eating it.

I just hope I dont start craving cole.... eeeeek
And sam, pork pies? oh they are nasty!! Esp, the horrible jelly. *gags*

I havent really had cravings either, altho I have had an urge to eat the odd bowl of rice just recently.
Speaking of food, who believes in the old wives tale " if its a boy, you crave savory, if its a girl, its sweet"?
I have eaten nothing sweet and gond mad on cheese, pickled onions, eggs, salami, pepperami- name anything savory and I'm right there eating it.

I just hope I dont start craving cole.... eeeeek
And sam, pork pies? oh they are nasty!! Esp, the horrible jelly. *gags*

thats a craving :rofl:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583