cravings ?

fulltimemum

Reaction score
whats your cravings

with dainton it was chowmien

with millie it was bacon buns brown sauce

this one its crumpets with loads butter

and sweets:rofl:

cheese and tomato or cheese and onion sandwiches. OOOOH, getting hungry now I've written that!

I havent really had a certain craving, Just alot of 'really fancies'
At the moment its chicken and mayo sarnies! And before that it was special fried rice and ham and salad cream sarnies!
Im sure there gunna be lots more to come!
Xxx

Hamburgers, and I don't even eat red meat! I have had to start eating it though because I can't stomach all chicken and certain pork recipes right now, and I am running out of options...and I need protein for baby! :munch:

I've not really had cravings as such but I seem to be drinking ribena like its going out of fashion!!

Hamburgers, and I don't even eat red meat! I have had to start eating it though because I can't stomach all chicken and certain pork recipes right now, and I am running out of options...and I need protein for baby! :munch:

What about Spaghetti Bolagnaise, Lasagne or chilli on Jacket potato!
There all scrummy and full of protein :)!
Xxxx

Mine is cheese on toast, whenever I see that Cathedral City advert I am literally dribbling!!!!

with bethanny it was chips dipped into strawberry yoghurt
joe it was mars bars
jay it was play dough
deon was egg fried rice
shannon wascurry sauce
scott was chicken
karlum was fried chicken
jack was kfc's
and this little man is iced fingers oh n mince pies

I've gone through various cravings so far..

Chips, cheese & gravy :dance:
Mash, fried onions & gravy
Fizzy jelly sweets
Salt & vinegar sticks

At the moment it's cheese & strawberry jam sandwiches,
Celery sticks & red pepper houmous and Dandelion & burdock!!:happydance:

I never used to like soup until now. Also eating loads of avacados. The biggest one lately is chunks of buttered french baguette with pepperettes that my brother's boss makes for the market, and cheese (which I usually hate). He even makes me special pepperettes, cures them longer and uses less spicy spices for me! I'm getting spoiled.

This is my first, but I seem to be sortof "easy" about my food cravings. I'll be driving or walking, smell something from a restaurant and BOOM! That's what I want RIGHT NOW :)

Also, pizza....but only a certain pizza that is 2 hours north of my house!!! The craving usually strikes at about 10 in the evening--and then it's all I can think about!!!

I also have a mad sweet tooth for chocolate, which is odd because I don't eat it--usually it makes me quite ill! Mostly the Lindt milk chocolate truffles...mmm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->