crawling and first words ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Time is going so quick , its so lovely seeing charlie do new things each week and i was wondering when your littles ones started to crawl and say there first word ? xxx :baby:

kacy started crawling around 7 months and she started saying words around 10 months old.

Dec started crawling at 7 months and saying words about 71/2- 8 months, he started the usual babbling like ma-ma da-da ba-ba at about 41/2-5 months.

This is interesting.. I want to know when their first words were aswell. I'm not worried about the crawling, however Colton is almost 6 months old and still doesn't say "mama" "dada"' or anything :(
I repeat 'mama' to him all the time but he just laughs/smiles at me. :dohh:

my little boy sam started crawlin about 8 mths he 10 mths now and can walk with a push along walker but he cant do it on his own yet

first word--mumma--when he was like two-three months---
crawling at 5 1/2
months

first word--mumma--when he was like two-three months---
crawling at 5 1/2
months

wow i didnt realise they could talk that young, charlie babbles alot but i cant wait till he starts talking

Kaiden was crawling at 8 months and hes been saying mum, dada, ga (for gran) since about that aswell! and when you say haaahaaa he copies you aswel lolx

Kaiden was crawling at 8 months and hes been saying mum, dada, ga (for gran) since about that aswell! and when you say haaahaaa he copies you aswel lolx

aw thats so sweet xxx

Sam looks like he's just about to crawl - he drags himself across the floor really quickly but still has his belly on it, but he'll get up on all fours and just rock backwards and forwards at the moment! Cute but he won't go anywhere!

He says dadada all the time but definitely still just making random noises and not trying to talk. If I repeat words to him he just laughs at me :D x

Sam sounds like he wont be long.

I was wondering the same thing. Oscar says mumumumumumum and bababababababa and he said Newk the other day I am certain of it (dogs name is Newkie B) :lol:

I did catch him pushing himself on his belly the other day and he gets his knees under his belly but doesnt push up yet.

cant wait for the crawling :happydance: sooooo cute.

poor pooch :D

callum started crawling properly about a wk ago but was pushing himself around the floor army style from about 8mths, and he pulls himself up onto the furniture and walks around it. the last month or so he has really come on.

he says hiya, mam and dad. and when he gives you a cuddle he says "awwww" so cute.

and this last week when you sing "clap hands for daddy" (i say mummy tho) he claps his hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->