Crazy bloat!

L

Lullabye

:blush:

Hi, all! So I'm 4 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and feel like I've put on a huge amount of weight around my middle! Like, it's muffin top city.

I don't remember it being like this the first time around. Have any other mums had this experience? Have I just gone a little crazy on the cookies for the past few weeks? I put on SO much weight with my son and was really hoping not to this time. :wacko:

I haven't put any weight on but I'm massively bloated lol, my high waisted jeans are cutting my bloat in half so I'm sure everyone from work has noticed :haha:

I'm afraid to weigh myself! I'm trying hard not to worry too much about it but, lordy lord.

I gained my weight when I was on maternity leave, I don't think I really gained that much while pregnant, but on my days at home I'd just sit and eat lol. I've told everyone that if they see me stuffing my face then to literally take it away from me so I don't have to lose loads of weight again!

I have shown right from the start.. I think it's thanks to my first baby being so big and causing muscle separation that everything just gives out as soon as I'm pregnant :haha: the bloat that never goes away!

Hey lullabye... i actually have lost weight due to the nausea but have a huuggggee bloat so actually they aren't connected... its just water and air i think. I hide it at work thanks to the not so great weather (thank god!) but people in the street def notice since i dont hide... thankfully no one has asked how far along i am but i think this is just part of the deal. And i did wake up unbloated one time but i was massively dehydrated so id rather live with the bloat than drink less water. Gl and hopefully it will ease up by the 2nd tri.

I feel you! I've had tons of bloating, too! I'm about 11 weeks right now and it's subsided a little bit, but some days I just feel like you could pop me like a balloon. I'm small framed to begin with (but tall), and I've never had excess fat on me in my life (even though I've tried!). In the past few weeks I've gained about 7-10lbs already and I weigh more than I ever have. It's crazy!

Ah so glad it's not just me! I am 10 weeks.. 2nd child (4th pregnancy) and I look about 4 months pregnant.. Which is awkward as we are trying to hide it until after our 12 week scan all clear! �� Xx

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I fee like a snowman! I swear I've gotten chubby all over and I don't think I'm eating any differently, and still doing yoga almost daily. Bizarre!

I am the same i am only 4 weeks 6 days pregnant with my second and I've already had to extend my trousers by using a bobble around the button as i'm so bloated its unreal.

I'm putting it down to my first being such a big baby i gained 4 stone while i was preg first time and all my muscles had ripped and guess they never went back that's why i'm so bloated.

Its so hard to hide and to think i have to hide it for another 7 weeks aaaaahhhhhh

Hi

Few thought it's was just me and I look like a have skipped a trimester.:haha:
I was a size 10 when pregnant with my DD and put on a whopping 4" 1/2 stone. Determined not to do it again as only recently starting going back to my original size.
The bloat is just ridiculous, do not stick a pin in me haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->