Crazy GeckoRachel is Back again.10dpo today.bfp yday 9dpo!!!

Nooooooo!!!! That sucks! Ho hum! Guess you'll know soon though :) exciting! Do you feel at all pregnant?x

That's the thing I had more symptoms a couple of days ago but I can't remember what I had with my youngest and when, the headache and the moodiness are the worst symptoms but also I'm tired, occasional round ligament pain, v v bloated, I'm just really scared of another cp, last time it was heartbreaking seeing the line disappear, I guess I'll know Wednesday! Xxxx

I can't wait to see your tests! I've got itchy nipples again and still standby pains by hips, headache, exhausted, achey all over, heartburn... Whoop!

My heartburns gone now but I had that for 3 days:) xxxx I'm scared to test lol xxx

My heartburn is less bad than it was right after ovulation. Trying to see that as ok, it was quite bad earlier llike there was sick right up in my throat x

Yep same here was terrible for 3 days then went, I suffered so badly when pregnant at the end even drinking water bought it on it was horrendous! Xx

Oh I was so so bad with my pregnancy! Was mid to end not at the start but maybe I mistook heartburn for nausea? I bought a box of 96 rennies the other day lol x

Same here lol really kicked in in second trimester! Ic tonight slightly darker again, ime they take awhile to darken at least they're not fading away xxxxx

Yeah they are so slow!!! Fingers crossed they keep darkening x

Either my tests are crap or some things wrong cause mine don't look anything like yours, congrats hunni beautiful lines xxxxxxxx

Nooo :( post a pic of yours? I think mine are quite strong though so it might be me being weird x

I've been googling faint lines on ICS all morning it would seem about 90% of what I've read say they're no good with people even getting v faint line on an ic then 2/3 weeks on a digi so youre v lucky! Until I do a diff test I guess I won't know! Xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140811_230505.jpg
    IMG_20140811_230505.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 39
That line looks brilliant!!! I think its uncommon to get a good line on these, people were shocked with my ones with Alice as well as they were the same, I maybe just start with really high levels or something? I'd say yours defo looks positive and thats certainly progression! x

the lines in general look thinner on your tests so its going to be harder to see it obviously, mine are quite chunky in comparison x

Do you think? That was last nights this morn was barely there again but my morning wee sucks! I feel stuck in limbo til tomorrow or I might walk to a different Asda see if they have those cheap tests! A few waves of nausea earlier made me feel better for a bit but gone now, these early days are a nightmare! Xxx

So mad the nausea made you feel better but I know what you mean!!! Tomorrow isn't too far away but when you want to test it is an eternity x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->