• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

we will have to wait and see what happens but i think that it comes down to the person and the diet they have i was told to eat lots of fiber which i do but that does not help even softerns don't help

but the other week i did a cleanse and still ended up constipated so am making that a symptom
i would say gas and bloating but that might be bc i can't go LOL

could be. although definatly add it to the list of crazy symptoms. god i feel sorry for any newbies who stumble across this thread. may think we are all a right load of nutters lol

LOL maryanne they might or we might turn them into nutters like us lol the more the merrier

my excuse is i gotta keep busy with something so ss is it what's your excuse LOL

its mine too, if i wasnt busy acting mental on here id probaly give into testing early. helps keep my busy and keep hope alive :)

well you keep me smiling and laughing so that is nice i have not had this much laughter in a while on this site but it is nice to find some women who are in the same boat

ive found that sometimes it can be a bit doomy and gloomy here, which i do understand as ttc is a stressful time. i prefer to stay happy and keep smiling though. makes the tww a little more bearable.

maryanne that is so true it is stressful as you know but it is nice to find someone that can make you smile and you have really cheered me up today so i thank you

how are u all today ladies. any new symtoms. my partener commented this morning how bloated my tummy looks. to which i then accussed him of caling me fat and cried for half an hour :S poor man was horrified.

Hi ladies! So I am now 6 or 7 days late and still no af. Not sure when I O'd. Tested 4 days ago and bfn. So I have had nausa off and on for the last couple of days, my nips just started hurting 2 days ago (and they hurt bad). Been gassy (tmi sorry), and pinching type cramps off and on. Not gonna test until the end of the week cause last month I was 6 days late. But before that was very regular. Trying not to drive myself crazy

Oh I forgot 1 more thing. Last night after bd'ing (which kinda hurt, and that is weird for me) had very slight pink after wiping but then nothing today.

Don't be upset maryanne, maybe its a good sign!! Having said that guys should know better than to say anything like you look bloated as woman always think they mean we look fat.
Really hoping its your wee one burying in for nine months

it bloody better be or im going out to buy some control knickers lol

Oh and I have had a really itchy mouth but seriously thinking thats not a preg sign!! You never know tho, I could be the first.

ooooh ur signs sound good rhiannon. make sure u keep us posted, got my fingers crossed for u xx

if u read all the nonsense online everything counts as a symptom lol

Aa ha ha :haha: bet your tummy looks just fine. Maybe its just gassy, also a sign!
Right I am off to work and got to resist buying a preg test on the way. 2 days until I can realistically test but want to hold off as long as poss

im so tempted to test today. yes i know its obviously gonna come back as a bfn but its so hard to resist that urge.

Aa ha ha :haha: bet your tummy looks just fine. Maybe its just gassy, also a sign!
Right I am off to work and got to resist buying a preg test on the way. 2 days until I can realistically test but want to hold off as long as poss

hey guys 4dpo today and here are my '' symptoms '' tired, emotional dull cramps and nausea snapp ed OH last nite and also broke down in tears and again this morning brushed my teeth and heaved pritty bag :( and i feel like im comeing down with a cold and my nipples felt like they was on fire last nite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->