Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

13DPO - All day I have been getting car sick when I drove which I has to do a lot today. Possible IB this morning around 11 AM (speck of bright red with a lot of watery discharge. Nothing more since but have been having a watery discharge since then. Lots of twinges and sharp pains. If no AF tomorrow, will test Tjursday AM.

Ok so Im definitely out ladies! What I though to be IB, ended up being full force AF. She got me.. AGAIN!

Just want to wish all you ladies good luck, and lots of baby dust :dust:

Ill still be around. Cant wait for AF to be over, so I can start testing for O day, and hopefully march is my month!! Thank you all you ladies for being there for me, and I hope you all get your BFP <3 <3 <3

13DPO - All day I have been getting car sick when I drove which I has to do a lot today. Possible IB this morning around 11 AM (speck of bright red with a lot of watery discharge. Nothing more since but have been having a watery discharge since then. Lots of twinges and sharp pains. If no AF tomorrow, will test Tjursday AM.
i got that too where id feel light headed and like gravity was pulling down on me. Keep me posted girl fx for you!
Kayd so sorry af got you :(

Closing on our house today. Will be busy this cycle removing wallpaper and painting and moving into our new home. Very excited about it. AF has arrived so onto cycle 2 of Femara. Hoping that this will be our month as this is our last chance to have a baby born this year.

So after a day and a half of AF.. she is now completely gone.
Its driving me crazy :wacko: Lol
my AF is usually very heavy for 3 days, and then normal for 2.. and its usually 5-6days. NEVER this short.
And I don't even think im pregnant, but now im just afraid that this will mess up my new cycle. ugh :sad1:

So after a day and a half of AF.. she is now completely gone.
Its driving me crazy :wacko: Lol
my AF is usually very heavy for 3 days, and then normal for 2.. and its usually 5-6days. NEVER this short.
And I don't even think im pregnant, but now im just afraid that this will mess up my new cycle. ugh :sad1:

I'm in the same boat. I spotted yesterday and it started to turn bright red nut then brownish old blood and now bright red again. Maybe because I had an unusually light and shorter AF last month and now I am backed up.Wondering now if I have even been ovulating at all. Breasts are killing me again and I am going in to get my estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels checked. Geez, sometimes it really sucks to be a woman.

Congrats on the BFPs ladies :D
I'm out this month :( finally AF arrived 4 days late...I'm now certain I didn't O when I thought I did!! I think what in my head was 'implantation cramps' was actually O cramps! O dear! Ah well...Perhaps March will be my month :) xx

This post sure falls asleep at the beginning of my cycle. Day 2 of femara. .... 3 more to go.

Ooo i am so in here, Im trying really hard to not symptom spot, but ughh! lol

I am crampy, moody, tired on and off and my lower back kills! Headachy......Ive done a fare few IC(david strips) all with pathetically faint lines so I dont know if they are evas or false + but its driving me nuts lol! I have some different brand ones arriving hopefully today.

I had a positive OPK on 23rd Feb and AF is due around the 9th march, so I think I am 9DPO today. I dont know why I test so early...cant help myself! hehe

Good Luck to everyone!

I'm trying hard not to ss but I'm at about 16 dpo and af should have arrived yesterday at the latest, I have always been regular and never late. Had waves of nausea this last week, light headed tired emotional and crabby. Sensitive bbs and some cramping at about 7dpo but no spotting. I have taken 3 hpt all :bfn: but am going to test again tomorrow with fmu which means probably about 1 am as I keep having to get up in middle of night to pee at least once if not twice.

Hi all i am currently on 7 Dpo having loads of symptoms going to check on 10th march.........:hugs:

i am currently on 7 Dpo having few symptoms:

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - woke up with a sore throat.
3dpo - cramping, lotion like cm, stuffy nose, sore throat, heart burns
4dpo - strong cramping, tiredness, headache, stuffy nose lotion cm, heartburns
5dpo - insomnia, major headache
6dpo - stuffy nose, sore throat, headache cervix position very low and closed,gassy and heartburns, leg aches
7dpo - Bad taste in mouth ,sore throat , getting up middle of the night for food.............

Have loads of promising symptoms hoping for a BFP this month..:happydance:

How is everyone doing?
I am cd8 and cramping. A little on the left and more on the right with a little in the middle.....follies are growing.

Hello ladies I was curious what this sounds like to you. Last night I had a light cramping down low and this morning I had a very small amount of pink tinged cm along with some twinges where the cramping was last night. Not sure what to think of it never had this before.

Hello ladies I was curious what this sounds like to you. Last night I had a light cramping down low and this morning I had a very small amount of pink tinged cm along with some twinges where the cramping was last night. Not sure what to think of it never had this before.

maybe it was implantation? I had light cramping but no blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->