Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ugh, my husband says he is "supportive" but when I mention that he stops drinking soda to he was like "nope". How is that being supportive? Great, I get to look at it all the time and not have it??? :|

Ugh, my husband says he is "supportive" but when I mention that he stops drinking soda to he was like "nope". How is that being supportive? Great, I get to look at it all the time and not have it??? :|

You are stronger than a can of soda! You can do this!

I know I am, its just ... its my one thing! You know? Lol. I'll get over it soon enough, just know tomorrow will be my first day and therefore my least favorite day. I gave it up about 8 months ago for 3 months and started back up and I have no idea why I did that!! :wacko:

My dr did tell me that drinking a big glass of ice water first thing in the morning would give my body a boost alike to a can of soda would - so there is that. Going to give that a try & see what that does for me.

I might just join you...I'm a bit heavier than I like to be....hmm which vice to give up? Maybe I will strive for more exercise, I don't get much. Want a health/weight buddy?

Definitely wouldn't mind a buddy for this! That would be awesome.

I'm so sorry. when i was on a serious diet 2 years ago, my husband was the same. ate everything in front of me. Didn't even give a crap. Really upset me but he never changed.

I doubt DH will change either. Just would be nice to feel like I am not doing it all alone especially since it is for us to have another baby - something we both want. But I will get over it once I am used to not having whatever I want, whenever I want.

I know what you mean hun. it does suck though. especially when they eat it RIGHT in front of you.

When i was a kid, my brother was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. One of his favorite snacks in the world was popcorn. He used to snack on it ALLLLLLLL the time. My father started getting bags of it, like the really bad crummy stuff that you can twist tie up (lol it always tasted so old) but he and my brother would eat it. Well when he was diagnosed, my brother couldn't eat it anymore because of the issues it was causing him- i mean like, couldn't eat it, would rip him to bits. It was the only food he loved so much that he couldn't tolerate (that we knew of at the time) and you know what, my father NEVER gave that up. He would sit there, and eat it right in front of him. and my brother would get up and leave the room. this is a 13 year old kid. Very sad.

Reminds me of him when my husband does that crap.

Awe :(

I just think if something were to happen and he couldn't have something we both really liked that I would give it up to. At least I wouldn't eat it/drink it right in front of him. It would be much easier for me to stop drinking soda cold turkey if it wasn't in the house at all. But apparently that is just too much to ask. Thats okay, I'll do this without him really being supportive. I know what the end goal will be for us.

I can see me now - holding our newborn baby and I'll just look at him and say "Yep, this is no thanks to you." :haha: Okay .. not really. But he does annoy me.

i know exactly what you mean. i would do the same for my husband. just sad it doens't go both ways!

What do you think ladies? Positive?

Attachments

• IMG_20150606_193413.jpg
    IMG_20150606_193413.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 16
Thanks little miss

I was unsure as there is a small spot of color missing on the test line and its not very solid.

Guess I'm just being a bit crazy!!!
Let the :sex: commence!!!:happydance:

:) Here is my 9 week and 5 day baby, ladies :) Looking perfect, hb of 176 and she/he was wriggling lots til he/she turned round and decided to go for a nap. I know there are no guarantees but I'm starting to actually dare hope this might be my rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9599.jpg
    IMG_9599.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 15
Good luck catching tht egg cbeary..
And hoping them scan pics are fab xxx one cute lil bubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members