Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

i see it too! and baby love i'm sorry :hugs:

Isn't it crazy! It's either a sign of my baby telling me s/he is here or a sign of good things to come or a bit of both :cloud9: loved that squishy baby so much. IRL it's totally clear with the body and legs

What's weird is the rainbow I saw a fortnight ago them my son seen a very faint one right outside our living room window like 4 days ago or so. I rarely see one at all.

I've been getting crazy neon colour pee like on the paper when I wipe - ok I just read up and realised that the extra b6 and bcomplex I'm taking can cause this :haha:

I've tested using two different brands of ic this month. Can't believe the difference. Which one should I go off? I've always used the thinner one and I seem to ovulate 24-48 hours later. Maybe the thick one is just positive nearer to ovulation?

wow!

i'd go with the smaller one.

May i ask the brands hun?

Hi mommyofone!

The thick one is cassanovum and the thin is one step.

They both went positive yesterday so there is only a days difference but it's still confusing!

that is super confusing!!! and i don't have either of those brands lol, and wow you O early in your cycle! i have to wait til like cd 17 at the earliest!

I know - it is good as I get lots of chances at ttc :happydance:

I usually temp so I know I ovulate either cd12\13 normally but was surprised at the difference between the two opks. Both are negative now so two days of positive on the thin one and only one day on the thick one. I'm guessing today is ovulation day.

We :sex: on Saturday night and were planning to tonight but hubby isn't feeling well so might not happen :cry:

i see it too! and baby love i'm sorry :hugs:

Isn't it crazy! It's either a sign of my baby telling me s/he is here or a sign of good things to come or a bit of both :cloud9: loved that squishy baby so much. IRL it's totally clear with the body and legs

What's weird is the rainbow I saw a fortnight ago them my son seen a very faint one right outside our living room window like 4 days ago or so. I rarely see one at all.

I've been getting crazy neon colour pee like on the paper when I wipe - ok I just read up and realised that the extra b6 and bcomplex I'm taking can cause this :haha:

:haha: laughing at the neon pee! I get that from my pregnacare vits.

Hey gals - still waiting to ovulate over here.

I definitely see what you are taking about WAG - and crazy seeing all those rainbows. I hope this is a sign that your rainbow will be coming very soon. xx

I'd started getting it but due to being on prenatals for years it calmed down but since I added the b vitamins it went super yellow :haha:

I had a dream last night with another rainbow in it and then weirdly I was pregnant and had another daughter 4 weeks early 😁

Xxx

What's the best ics? I don't know whether to wait it out or get some x

I love the one step brand (not promatris those, I don't like those, awful evaps!)

Good luck wag! Cheering you on for that bfp!!!x

still waiting to O. Temp rise this morning but I didnt wake to my alarm so the temp was taken 3 hours late. My OPK is nearly positive but not quite there. So Im thinking Ill O tomorrow. I will try and bed tonight but its become too much work. Hubby sad we dont have nookie just to have nookie any more, so Ive been trying to keep it light and happy.

Keeping everything crossed for you wag!
Mommy Yay for ovulation!
Hoping, hope your keeping well hun xxx

Hi myheart, all good down this end, thanks :) Feeling calmer after the last scan but still desperate to get to the end of the first trimester! Not long now :) NHS scan is on the 29th at 13 weeks so fx everything is still ok by then and I can finally relax!! How are you?

Im so happy for you, I know what you mean with the 1st trimester its so worrying and exciting at the same time, I'm ok thanks hun, this is the first week hubby is away and im missing him like mad lol xx

Feeling down at the moment. 11dpo and temp took a nosedive. I am really crampy and fully expect the witch tomorrow. Is a 12 day lp still okay? I have PCOS so long cycles, but obviously a short lp which is pants.
I really thought this was THE month. The only cycle in a year that I 'felt' pregnant (I didn't even feel pregnant in Feb when I got my BFP!). My body and mind are so cruel.
I guess I need to get over it. There is light at the end of the tunnel... CD2 I start Clomid so only a few days away now where we will really have a shot.
Sorry about the miserable post. I am finding the year mark TTC very hard. Xx

Ah teeny, I know exactly what you mean. It is so hard isn't it but this will all be worth it in the end! I'm coming up to the year mark too and it's just depressing, that's why I'm going to have a couple months off ttc, enjoying just being me and then restart the clock!

Hoping the witch stays away for you and sending you lots of :dust:

With the temp drop I know she is imminent. But I will take that baby dust for next cycle! Thank you. Xx
I am going to see how July goes and if it's a bust I think we will take a break too. Time isn't on my side as I'm fast approaching 35. I am really hoping those tablets work their magic for me.

How are you feeling Babylove? Silly question, I know! Xx

What's the best ics? I don't know whether to wait it out or get some x

I had some from this website called early-pregnancy-tests.com and got dd with them- they were great. now i have wondfo which is supposed to also be great. I'll let you knwo when i start using them lol

I'm 34 next month and I'd really hoped I'd have at least been fully pregnant by then! Oh well.

I'm doing okay, I think last time zapped all my emotions so this time seems relatively easy. As weird as that may sound.

Babylove when next month? I'm 35 on the 15th. I was hoping to already have my rainbow and be done having babies. I told hubby I would quit trying at 35. But now that it's so close I dont know if Im ready.

I'm exactly the same Mommyof2peas. I'm 35 on the 8th and when we started TTC all those years ago I said no children past 35, but still no rainbow and I'm.definitely not ready to stop TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->