Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I've tested using two different brands of ic this month. Can't believe the difference. Which one should I go off? I've always used the thinner one and I seem to ovulate 24-48 hours later. Maybe the thick one is just positive nearer to ovulation?

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_104024.jpg
    IMG_20150607_104024.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
Stick with the ones you normally use, that bottom one is definately positive so make sure you BD today and tomorrow :) good luck xx

Gosh what a difference! If I were you id probably bd today, tomorrow and the next day just in case. Perhaps the wider one will be positive tomorrow!

We bd last night so will probably try again on Monday. Hopefully that should cover everything!

Should have it covered with bd cbeary, good luck huni!

Ive had loads of ewcm today but opk is only halfway to positive I would say, going to bd tonight and hopefully in am before hubby goes away for 6 days xxx

Good luck my heart sending you lots of :dust:

What day do you normally ovulate? Maybe it will wait till hubby is back if you're not quite there yet. It if it's while he's away I think :spermy: can last up to five days in the right conditions - lots of ewcm so you should definitely be in with a chance.

I just got a positive on the thick ic and having stomach cramps so I think it's definitely today or tomorrow for me.

Recently cd 19, but don't normally have this much ewcm until 17/18 so im hoping I will ov in the next couple of days xx

I've tested using two different brands of ic this month. Can't believe the difference. Which one should I go off? I've always used the thinner one and I seem to ovulate 24-48 hours later. Maybe the thick one is just positive nearer to ovulation?

wow!

i'd go with the smaller one.

May i ask the brands hun?

wow!

Hi mommyofone!

The thick one is cassanovum and the thin is one step.

They both went positive yesterday so there is only a days difference but it's still confusing!

Hey ladies, just a quick update, sadly my tests are negative this morning and just started cramping and bleeding :cry:

Fx it'll be 4th time lucky!!!x

Oh no, Babylove, I'm so, so sorry! It's so unfair you're having to go through this again, my thoughts are with you right now.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, just a quick update, sadly my tests are negative this morning and just started cramping and bleeding :cry:

Fx it'll be 4th time lucky!!!x

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear this Babylove. Thinking of you. Please remember to tell your GP so that they can refer you for investigation. But obviously only when your are ready. Take the time you need to heal. Xx:hugs:

Thank you. The saddest part is I will never enjoy finding out I'm pregnant again. The mc's have taken that joy away from me forever now.

I've got the doctors next week so will see if I can get them to start doing some sort of tests. It could be something so simple to fix and I really hope it is!xx

Oh baby im so sorry huni :hugs: :hugs: Hopefully the dr will be able to help xxxx

Babylove again hunni I'm so very sorry :hugs:

That's what it does Hun it totally zaps the fun of TTC and the happiness of the bfp as that's not the end of it only just the beginning. I've had 3 losses and 3 successful pregnancies you will get your rainbow Hun. I'm here anytime you need me like I've already sed.

Myheart I hope you ovulate soon, great you might have a shot!

Cbeary it is so confusing this is why I hate opks lol. I had blue handled ones they are rubbish ff and the Dual clearblue ovulation thing detected ovulation for me but the opk was nowhere near positive.

I'm 4dpo. Since I ovulated have been feeling nautious, crampy legs and tummy and gassy which is new. Weird test in mouth but I've had that on bfn months and hubby got up at 6.30 and I would usually fall back to sleep,easily but for the life of me couldn't.

Oh and do you want to see something weird. I'm not crazy by the way but totally believe in people that are no longer with us give us a sign that they are still here either that or it's a sign of maybe a bfp. Last week or the week before I also saw a rainbow walking to the shops and just 4 days ago Cody was like 'mummy daddy look at that rainbow' sure enough one outside. Can you see this, IRL it's even clearer with the body arms and legs. It's on my wedding dress box never glance at it

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 20

wow!

Hi mommyofone!

The thick one is cassanovum and the thin is one step.

They both went positive yesterday so there is only a days difference but it's still confusing!

that is super confusing!!! and i don't have either of those brands lol, and wow you O early in your cycle! i have to wait til like cd 17 at the earliest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->