Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Urgh. 7DPO - Just want AF to hurry up so we can get onto trying again next cycle.

Did the calculations and if I ovulate around the same time as the last 2 cycles, I will ovulate on my birthday.

I told DH and he said 'that would be the best birthday present' bless him.

Awww. I know what you mean about wishing the cycle would hurry up. I feel out already :cry:

Ooh ladies, roll on the 2ww again! I hope wag is right and we get a floodgate of bfp this month :) Go swimmers, go!!!

Yey :wohoo:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

opk :yipee:

Yey :woohoo:

Huge temp dip this morning. Pretty excited

Fingers crossed mommy

new test today is definitely not as dark as yesterdays! think it's safe to say i'm done for the month?

Hey Ladies. I haven't been around for a minute and this thread moves pretty fast.

I am currently cd25 and still no O. :( Feel like I probably have no chance this month so that sucks. But I did get my blood drawn on cd21 to see if I am ovulating so if my tests missed it then the Dr will let me know. We have bd'ed every other day to cover bases as well.

I'll try to catch up but not sure I will be able to.

Hey Ladies. I haven't been around for a minute and this thread moves pretty fast.

I am currently cd25 and still no O. :( Feel like I probably have no chance this month so that sucks. But I did get my blood drawn on cd21 to see if I am ovulating so if my tests missed it then the Dr will let me know. We have bd'ed every other day to cover bases as well.

I'll try to catch up but not sure I will be able to.

Sorry you haven't O'd yet! I feel like waiting to O is worse than the tww because it is a longer stretch and you have to wear yourself out dtd waiting and trying to catch that egg!

I am way behind as well because I haven't been on so if you see any "must need to know" news, fill me in! lol

It seems to have gone quiet in here. I don't post much as I am in the boring part of my cycle... CD5 and day 4 of Clomid. Then the anxious wait to see if I have ovulated. I might look into the SMEP plan and try that this month. I have also bought conceive plus to give us a good chance. Xx

I'm waiting to test, doubt we've caught as hubby was away but you never know xxx

I'm cd10, will start opks soon, not because I'm trying to catch O but so I can avoid it! I need to know roughly when af will be due so I can start taking the tablets that delay af 3 days before so the witch doesn't ruin my holiday!! Then I'm in for bloods on cd1-5 of new cycle for hormone testing and the next time I get a bfp I have to get my progesterone levels checked immediately and then will be monitored by the doctors! Such a relief to know that when we start trying again I'll hopefully have some help to make sure it sticks!! Until then I am just plodding along trying to not get pregnant! :haha:

We will be trying not to get pregnant together then baby :haha:

I've just had a load of ewcm??? Also dipped an opk and probably as well :dohh: xxx

nice temp spike today! Looks to be a perfect implantation dip. FIngers crossed!

Hi girls, I've done a bit of testing but feeling out now so just waiting for af to arrive so I can go onto the next cycle.

Im gonna give clomid a go then will have to take one of two months off so will wait it out with you my heart and baby love!

Getting a bit down with all this now

Hi girls, I've done a bit of testing but feeling out now so just waiting for af to arrive so I can go onto the next cycle.

Im gonna give clomid a go then will have to take one of two months off so will wait it out with you my heart and baby love!

Getting a bit down with all this now

:hugs: it's so hard sometimes hun xxx

Cbeary, I'm sorry gore feeling down. Ttc has been by far the hardest thing I've done, it's so easy to get overwhelmed by it all every now and again. Be kind to yourself, sending sticky baby prayers toe way xxx

c beary- i totally hear you. It SUCKS. and it always seems people are getting bfps all around you. but it will happen for you hun :hugs: Even if it's not as easy as it is for some people, it doesnt matter when you get your result at the end!!!! :)

afm- cramps have been on and off this evening again. wondering what tomorrows temp will show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->