Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I took it before at night and I was fine. I have 3 months to conceive and then it's onto surgery again. FX'd for a BFP soon.
I took them CD3-7 last time but my consultant suggested 2-6 this time around. I have to phone the clinic on Monday to arrange a scan for the following week. I am taking 100mg and I really really really hope it works!

After some real 'symptoms' this month the :witch: got me this morning. :cry: I have had sore boobs, cramping, increased CM etc and really believed this was it. I now know that anything I feel in the 2WW does not been a damn thing for me. :dohh:
However, the disappointment is softened by the fact that I start Clomid tomorrow. :thumbup:

Good luck to anyone testing. Xx

Im sorry that af showed, keeping everything crossed for you this cycle xxx

I took it before at night and I was fine. I have 3 months to conceive and then it's onto surgery again. FX'd for a BFP soon.
I took them CD3-7 last time but my consultant suggested 2-6 this time around. I have to phone the clinic on Monday to arrange a scan for the following week. I am taking 100mg and I really really really hope it works!

fx'd for you hun. i'm so sorry about the :witch: What do you need surgery for if you don't mind me asking?

cd14 for me! i can start opks today! temp is dropping again i always do right before O, or at least i did when trying for dd, who knows these days. so should be O'ing in the next 7 days. lol yeah i know. i still have a week to wait possibly. but that's ok, at least i feel like i'm doing something. very busy next week so hoping to keep my mind off it!

Yay for opk, looking forward to seeing your positive !
Mine are negative today, had 2 days of positive, hubbys due back at any time now depending on traffic, still have a bit of ewcm so you never know :) xxx

Mine are negative today, had 2 days of positive, hubbys due back at any time now depending on traffic, still have a bit of ewcm so you never know :) xxx

I hope you manage lots of BDing! Xx

fx'd for you hun. i'm so sorry about the :witch: What do you need surgery for if you don't mind me asking?

Ovarian drilling again. And probably a hysteroscopy too. I had this done previously in 2009, followed by Clomid and got DS2!
I'll try anything to get a BFP. FX'd I won't need it. xx

I hope the OPKs turn positive soon. My ovulation day last cycle was day 23. :-( xx

Good luck teeny!

Still no positive OPK, but ff is saying I Oed 3 days ago on CD 17.

maybe but I tested a few times a day once they started getting darker. Not sick if thats what you mean :)

FF puts me at 4dpo so I'm definitely out for this month - DH has been away for a week and not due back till tomorrow.

On the positive side, after 18 months since the ectopic, cycles appear to have gone back to 'normal' 32 days instead of crazy 38-39 day cycles. Phew!

thanks hun, looking forward to seeing it too. Fx'd for you still catching that egg! make sure you jump him!

Ovarian drilling again. And probably a hysteroscopy too. I had this done previously in 2009, followed by Clomid and got DS2!

I hope the OPKs turn positive soon. My ovulation day last cycle was day 23. :-( xx

oh my gosh i just looked that up, oh my! you are strong hun :hugs: best of luck for that procedure. i've never heard of it before!

Good luck teeny!

oh your chart does look like that, maybe it doesn't get darker than control for you? did you save the test? i think next month with new ones, i'd compare to that one!!

FF puts me at 4dpo so I'm definitely out for this month - DH has been away for a week and not due back till tomorrow.

On the positive side, after 18 months since the ectopic, cycles appear to have gone back to 'normal' 32 days instead of crazy 38-39 day cycles. Phew!

my one before this last one was 48 days :( i totally hear you on that hun!

afm did my first opk this cycle! exciting! (LOL) very very negative but still a line starting! with that and my partial ferning, i'm also starting to get a pimple here and there, and some cramping. some intestinal distress as well (which are ALLLLLLL stymptoms for me since having dd, i get af symptoms for O as well! yay! double the pain! ) so i'm gearing up! hoping it's not a long cycle. at least it should be within the next 7 days or so. thank goodness. But still have a feeling it's going to d-r-a-g

thanks hun, looking forward to seeing it too. Fx'd for you still catching that egg! make sure you jump him!

oh my gosh i just looked that up, oh my! you are strong hun :hugs: best of luck for that procedure. i've never heard of it before!

Good luck teeny!

oh your chart does look like that, maybe it doesn't get darker than control for you? did you save the test? i think next month with new ones, i'd compare to that one!!

my one before this last one was 48 days :( i totally hear you on that hun!

afm did my first opk this cycle! exciting! (LOL) very very negative but still a line starting! with that and my partial ferning, i'm also starting to get a pimple here and there, and some cramping. some intestinal distress as well (which are ALLLLLLL stymptoms for me since having dd, i get af symptoms for O as well! yay! double the pain! ) so i'm gearing up! hoping it's not a long cycle. at least it should be within the next 7 days or so. thank goodness. But still have a feeling it's going to d-r-a-g

I certainly did jump him lol, no complaints either :winkwink:
Hopefully ov won't be long til its here, good luck hun.

For some strange reason, im feeling rather calm and laid back about this cycle, pretty sure it's not going to have happened, but im looking forward to a short break of ttc and im going to try and shift 18 pounds that seems to want to stick around xxx

I keep trying but I just love naughty food :haha:
Hubby just came and rubbed my tummy and said he hopes his swimmers have done their job! :blush:

Ahhh how sweet! My hubby never says anything in the tww - he just seems to be able to forget about it all until the next ovulation come round :dohh:. Yeah I know what you mean about the naughty food though :wacko:

They do have it so easy though dont they? I wish that I could be laid back and what will be will be, but we would probably miss when im ovulating and I like to be in control as much as I can be! ive demolished a big tub of Ben and jerrys ha xxx

I know- it's not fair!

I've just had a big roast dinner and now I'm thinking about chocolate :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"