Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I ended up going to macdonalds getting a mcflurry last night, this is why i struggle to loose weight!
Bored of the 2ww already, just want Sunday to hurry up so I can test xxx

i hear you myheart. i'm stilllllll waiting til O day. then i have the whole 2ww. seems likes its been a dreadfully long cycle.

My cycles seem to drag as well, its a pain!
I've just dipped an opk and pt as well :dohh:

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know I was thinking about you today and to share a hug :hugs:. I had to really back off of here because I was up all night reading and obsessing but I still try to peak in for good news every once in a while. I don't have time to go through the thread but any new :bfp:s? Mommy, the last time I popped in I thought for sure you had it, so sorry it didn't happen. Wish I wouldn't have commented about it because I felt horrible afterwards. Anyway hope all is well with everyone and I get a reply that sports some :bfp:s :)

Hiya hunni.

I don't get on here as often as I like to but sometimes it's healthy to take a step back TTC is so stressful. I missed what you sed Hun I'm sure you didn't say anything horrible :hugs: are you ok Hun xxx

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know I was thinking about you today and to share a hug :hugs:. I had to really back off of here because I was up all night reading and obsessing but I still try to peak in for good news every once in a while. I don't have time to go through the thread but any new :bfp:s? Mommy, the last time I popped in I thought for sure you had it, so sorry it didn't happen. Wish I wouldn't have commented about it because I felt horrible afterwards. Anyway hope all is well with everyone and I get a reply that sports some :bfp:s :)

Ive been trying so long that when I post HCG test even if someone says "Oh Im sure thats a BFP" I just smile and nod and wait for the very dark second line :) Im not one to get all worked up until I know for sure :) I'm testing Sunday on fathers day, so maybe it will be a good luck.

Hope ur ok hun xxx

Ive been trying so long that when I post HCG test even if someone says "Oh Im sure thats a BFP" I just smile and nod and wait for the very dark second line :) Im not one to get all worked up until I know for sure :) I'm testing Sunday on fathers day, so maybe it will be a good luck.

I guess we do get a bit desensitized over time but I was so sure and excited between your temps and the tests that looked positive that I was convinced for you! lol

What a wonderful fathers day gift that would be!!! I sure hope it happens. This month is my birthday month so I am hoping I will get a :bfp: for my birthday :)

It's kinda crazy that almost all of us are still here. So far hoping is the only one that got a bfp from march testers right? Or did someone sneak one by me?

Hiya hunni.

I don't get on here as often as I like to but sometimes it's healthy to take a step back TTC is so stressful. I missed what you sed Hun I'm sure you didn't say anything horrible :hugs: are you ok Hun xxx

It has definitely been less stressful for me since I stopped obsessing! I even almost forgot to do the opks this month where as before I would start poas as soon as AF left.
With mommy, I just was convinced she was pregnant and posted about it and when I saw that she wasn't I felt bad. I didn't want to cross the line from being supportive to helping create false hope.
AFM: I am doing okay, I have told myself that I was not going to tcc and give myself a break but those dang hormones get me everytime! lol I think I will be 1 dpo today or tomorrow (I hope)
How are you?!?!? I feel like I have missed so much but the break did me good I think.

Good luck mommy!

Yes cnswilliams it is crazy we are still all here but that means we are due a flurry of bfps right?!!!

That's great there's nothing quite like a chilled back approach.

Awh I'd take that as sweet that your supporting that bfp. I have everyone keeping me as positive as I can be in my journal and I'm very cynical about it all so it sure helps me.

I'm ok I'm sure af is just round the corner started feeling like a scratching dull pressure low down over all front of tummy :growlmad:

This will be me moving onto month 10 if you don't include the loss

Xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

opk :yipee:

Good luck mommy!

Yes cnswilliams it is crazy we are still all here but that means we are due a flurry of bfps right?!!!

That's great there's nothing quite like a chilled back approach.

Awh I'd take that as sweet that your supporting that bfp. I have everyone keeping me as positive as I can be in my journal and I'm very cynical about it all so it sure helps me.

I'm ok I'm sure af is just round the corner started feeling like a scratching dull pressure low down over all front of tummy :growlmad:

This will be me moving onto month 10 if you don't include the loss

Xxx

It is hard not to be cynical after all this time! It is crazy to be on this roller coaster of ups and downs every.single.month. But every month is another chance, at least we have each other and we have that!
:hugs:

Is scratching dull pressure a sign of AF for you? I don't recall that symptom!

Urgh. 7DPO - Just want AF to hurry up so we can get onto trying again next cycle.

Did the calculations and if I ovulate around the same time as the last 2 cycles, I will ovulate on my birthday.

I told DH and he said 'that would be the best birthday present' bless him.

Ooh ladies, roll on the 2ww again! I hope wag is right and we get a floodgate of bfp this month :) Go swimmers, go!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

We will be testing around the same time! That is was my opk yesterday and today! :). Good luck!!

wooo hooo!

We will be testing around the same time! That is was my opk yesterday and today! :). Good luck!!

Me too, got a Peak this morning on the CBFM :happydance:
Good luck girls!!!

that's awesome!

afm cd 17 today, heavy cramping left side. oh my gosh it hurts! temp already started to rise. so hoping i am covered this cycle in terms of best possible times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->