Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Good luck! I found that I really didnt start having any issues until the 3 tablet in or so. But maybe your one of the lucky ones that doesnt get any side effects!

I've not tested today, I've actually shocked myself ha, got myself a new ticker and that will soon pass until we start ttc again.
Hope all you lovely ladies are ok xxx

af due today, but not hear yet. Its early. Temp went up but I took it at 8am instead of 4. So that may of had something to do with it. Guess we will see. I havent tested in two days

Cd 1 today. at this point I'm not really sad. I just kinda....am. next month and the month after will be clomid free. I am still picking up my prescription so I can start again, but I really think my body needs a break. Honestly it need 6 months. But I dont have that long. I may give it the summer. I'm debating on if I should temp or not so I guess we will see.

Cd 1 today. at this point I'm not really sad. I just kinda....am. next month and the month after will be clomid free. I am still picking up my prescription so I can start again, but I really think my body needs a break. Honestly it need 6 months. But I dont have that long. I may give it the summer. I'm debating on if I should temp or not so I guess we will see.

:( I'm so sorry the witch got you. Perhaps a break is exactly what you need. Just to regroup and come back strong and ready to catch that egg! Be kind to yourself today xxxx

:hugs: it's crap isn't it. I'm feeling really pissed off today. Three pregnant women at my work and one was gloating to me about going on maternity leave. :grr:

Im in a group of ladies I met on BnB. We all had Jan babies together. We have a group on FB now and i love each of them, but over the time Ive lost my babies a lot of them have become pregnant. A couple even had oops. Im happy for them truly, but its stings for sure

Yeah it's rubbish. One of the ladies at work has just come back from maternity leave and now she's onto having her second. Not fair :cry:

I feel awful for being like this because I do have 4 kids. But I can't help it.

I'm sorry mommy. It's crappie and I feel exactly the same, I'm actually looking forward to having a short break as my heart is so sad seeing so many bfns xxx

Sorry about af mommy.

had to come home early by a day from vacation. Tomorrow i will be testing again at 11 dpo.

Af is here 😂😂😂😂 officially now not trying until Nov xxx

MyHeart, I know you've said (I think) But why are you waiting until November?

Hubby's working away for the next couple of months and we have booked a holiday for April ☺ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->