Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Sorry myheart xx I hope your break gets you feeling better. :hugs:

I am still waiting on AF to start a new cycle and all of that. DH is working out of town for a while, so I am not so much rushing AF on right now. I have been allowing myself to relax and go with the flow and not worry so much! I'll probably be a lunatic come next cycle, but whatever. At least I am saving up some energy now. :haha:

Sorry AF got you myheart and mommyof2peas :hugs:

BFN for me at 10dpo, think I'm out!

Sorry myheart xx I hope your break gets you feeling better. :hugs:

I am still waiting on AF to start a new cycle and all of that. DH is working out of town for a while, so I am not so much rushing AF on right now. I have been allowing myself to relax and go with the flow and not worry so much! I'll probably be a lunatic come next cycle, but whatever. At least I am saving up some energy now. :haha:

I know what you mean, I'm already looking forward to poas in Nov haha xxx

I feel awful for being like this because I do have 4 kids. But I can't help it.

Having kids doesn't make your desire less or any kess important. It gives a new desire in relation to no children because now you know what your missing IMO!!!

Af is here 😂😂😂😂 officially now not trying until Nov xxx

So now that you are officially not trying are we gonna see a BFP next month!!?? Lol

Sorry AF got you myheart and mommyof2peas :hugs:

BFN for me at 10dpo, think I'm out!

Still time littlemiss!

I wish I could have a consistent cycle just once. Every month there is some new weird charting event that happens that gives me false hope!!! Hoping...didn't you get prego the one month you decided not to chart or am I thinking of someone else? Wondering if that is the trick!! Lol

I wish I could have a consistent cycle just once. Every month there is some new weird charting event that happens that gives me false hope!!! Hoping...didn't you get prego the one month you decided not to chart or am I thinking of someone else? Wondering if that is the trick!! Lol

I did! It was our 'we're not trying' cycle as baby would've been due on the same due date as my son. Dh also had a sa scheduled for when I usually ovulate (cd13) and he couldn't have sex three days prior to that so we only had sex once really early and on cd9 and there we go! So now we get a lovely but very expensive end/start of the year :)

I do think that helped me lots, not charting, not worrying so much. I still symptom spotted in the 2ww but was so convinced it wouldn't happen as we'd been timing everything perfectly and it wasn't happening that I think even my symptom spotting was more out of habit than proper obsessing.

It irks me that the thing that worked for me was the 'just relax and it will happen' because as happy as I am with the end result, the relaxing was the one thing that was out of my control and the thing I hated hearing most when people tried giving me advice.

Now on the other hand, it could very easily have been the fertility reflexology I did that cycle and the q-10 and baby aspirin that I also started that cycle!

I did! It was our 'we're not trying' cycle as baby would've been due on the same due date as my son. Dh also had a sa scheduled for when I usually ovulate (cd13) and he couldn't have sex three days prior to that so we only had sex once really early and on cd9 and there we go! So now we get a lovely but very expensive end/start of the year :)

I do think that helped me lots, not charting, not worrying so much. I still symptom spotted in the 2ww but was so convinced it wouldn't happen as we'd been timing everything perfectly and it wasn't happening that I think even my symptom spotting was more out of habit than proper obsessing.

It irks me that the thing that worked for me was the 'just relax and it will happen' because as happy as I am with the end result, the relaxing was the one thing that was out of my control and the thing I hated hearing most when people tried giving me advice.

Now on the other hand, it could very easily have been the fertility reflexology I did that cycle and the q-10 and baby aspirin that I also started that cycle!

This month ended up kinda the same for us because I ovulated late. This month is the least likely of all of them for us to get pregnant. Maybe that means its my lucky month! lol

I'm having headaches and hot flushes with the clomid. Only one tablet left to go! Hope it is worth it

I'm having headaches and hot flushes with the clomid. Only one tablet left to go! Hope it is worth it

As far as side effects go, those are the most common I think. I sure hope they don't get too bad. I also have blurred vision. But thats mostly in the morning.

Oh gosh. I hope I don't get that one. I feel a bit better today and just taking it easy as I was running around yesterday doing lots of jobs so I think I wore myself out. Hope everyone else is OK?

13 dpo. :witch: due today. no sign of her yet. no cramping. nothing. no spotting. tested. got a nice :bfn: i'm out. just sitting here waiting for af to show. :coffee:

Nice 3 day AF this month...3 freaking days. That doesnt seem like enough to do anything. I think my choice to cut out the Clomid for a while is a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->