Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I finished femara a couple nights ago. Now just waiting and hoping I o.

Sorry to those who are out :(

AF hasn't come yet, due the 6th I do believe. I was kind of hoping she would show early but who knows.

I am supposed to take my first dose of clomid tonight. I have only had one day of medium flow and spotting on the rest of days. Would y'all still consider this cycle day 5? I normally have good flow from medium to heavy. Confused

Thanks! This will be my last round of clomid, if it doesn't work then we will do one month off and then on to femera. Also taking fertilaid, using preseed, and drinking tea. fingers crossed.

Sorry little miss and anyone else who's out I've missed. I don't get on here too much as I've struggled since my loss but now I'm on the mindset 'it is what it is and I'm in no rush'

I work tues, weds and Thursday night til midnight and have 4 kids so busy busy busy but get on when I can.

I am on my third high day cd12 so if anything like last month will get my peak tomorrow and ovulate Wednesday :wacko: another month of failure and picking myself back up :dohh:

Hi wag! What do you mean another month of failure? If you'll ovulate on Wednesday you've got a few days to get some :sex: in?

oh wanting i'm sorry that doesn't sound like fun :(

maybe you can be sick on tues and weds and bd instead :)

afm, :coffee: temp dropped way down today. expecting af anytime today. she's taking her dear sweet time and a day late even. i'm so mad i'm going to punch her in the face when she gets here. Still heavy cramping in the left side, and well, just waiting. so annoying. i can't even move on.

Haha thanks Hun they had a stupid sickness score at work they are pretty strict plus I've been on holidays the last 10 days and it's only me and another girl on til midnight so wouldn't want to leave her on her own.

Cbeary I'm more expressing my disgust at how I feel every month rather than that I've missed anything :haha:

afm, :coffee: temp dropped way down today. expecting af anytime today. she's taking her dear sweet time and a day late even. i'm so mad i'm going to punch her in the face when she gets here. Still heavy cramping in the left side, and well, just waiting. so annoying. i can't even move on.

Sorry Hun :( waiting sucks xx

Haha thanks Hun they had a stupid sickness score at work they are pretty strict plus I've been on holidays the last 10 days and it's only me and another girl on til midnight so wouldn't want to leave her on her own.

Cbeary I'm more expressing my disgust at how I feel every month rather than that I've missed anything :haha:

Oh I see :haha:

I'm sorry hun xxx

it's ok ladies just frustrated. just want her to show if she's going to show or give me a bfp.

Waiting for AF really sucks. I'm over it and she isn't really even due yet. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->