Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Yeah that's not good waiting that long. Sorry about your losses :hugs:

Really hope everything works for you this month x

Thanks hun, considering getting some cough medicine tonight.
I don't have a cough, but the active ingredient (Guaifenesin) can be used up to and on the day of ovulation to help loosen the CM. Worth a try I figured.

Yeah I've tried that for cm - also grapefruit juice is supposed to help. Good luck!

Yeah I've tried that for cm - also grapefruit juice is supposed to help. Good luck!

Thanks hun.. I don't like grapefruit :lol:
I think I'll start taking it CD12 as you're supposed to take it 6 days and I usually ovulate on CD17/18 so that'll be plenty. Fingers crossed it works, I'd love to see some CM! :oops:

Thanks hun, considering getting some cough medicine tonight.
I don't have a cough, but the active ingredient (Guaifenesin) can be used up to and on the day of ovulation to help loosen the CM. Worth a try I figured.

Make sure to drink LOADS of water :) It will help (with the cough meds )

Hope everyone is ok?
Looking forward to seeing some tests and hopefully bfps xxx

Hi my heart! I'm OK. Just waiting to test. If I'm not successful this month we've got to wait a couple of months :cry:

I tried clomid this month but I didn't like it at all and suffered with the side effects so we're gonna try naturally from September.

Hope your OK?

My friend tried clomid and said the same. It must of kick started her off as she got a natural bfp a couple of cycles after.
Im ok thank you, happy that my ticker says less than 4 months ha.

Welcome lost ☺ keeping everything crossed xxx

Thanks xxmyheartxx, trying lots of new things this cycle, we're determined for this :bfp:

Ha ha - I know what you mean. :lol:
I just want a OPK :bfp: - then I can obsess with you :lol:

Just noticed your also on Cycle 10 WAG :flower:
This is only my 4th cycle after my last loss though :hugs:

Ladies!! I'm starting to get grumpy from the anxiousness waiting to test!!

:coffee:

I got tired of not getting solid positives on the IC. SO I got the digi OPKS, Still sitting at low. Not temping this cycle or taking Clomid. Just letting my body do it's thing. It's been pretty nice not worrying about temps going up and down or whether or not its a positive OPK or not :)

I felt 2 sharp pains on the right side of my uterus/ and a shooting pain go through my vagina!! Was thinking maybe it could be implantation?! At 6dpo!

FX!!!!! I've never felt implantation before - I never noticed and never looked for it. SO I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->