Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hey ladies iv had a cycle off so feeling refreshed..no way i can catch up on the month lol but congrats to those bfps..
Big hello to all u ladies and fx this cycle xxx

Congratulations bombshell!!!
Nice to see you back emma!!
Sending lots of positive vibes for lots of bfps xxx

Congrats bombshell!

Oh what I would give to see one of those!

Emma hey Hun :hi: great to see you back lovely. I replied to you on what's app yesterday not sure if you got it.

:hi: anyone else I've missed

I feel rank blah :sick:

Hey wag! Maybe it's a sign:winkwink:

I've been having pms style cramps today

I had sharp pain and twinges 6dpo and yesterday but sometimes I've had that before and bfn. And today kind of twinges and cramp with backache. Last month I felt sick from ovulation but this month only started at 6dpo and has been constant pretty strong nausea since last night and a belter of a migraine today we shall see!

Xxx

Yeah I know what you mean. Each month I have different symptoms and each month :bfn: :cry:

I think I'm getting a few extra symptoms this month because of the clomid:wacko:

So I took two more tests including a digi! :thumbup:

congrats mama!!! that's what i like to see!!!!!!

Sorry i just always worry about them since i had so many blue dye tests show a positive and then i found out it wasn't really!!! I was devastated. I will never buy another one because of it!

so glad that wasn't the case for you!!!!! :yipee: h&h 9 months!

Yeah I know what you mean. Each month I have different symptoms and each month :bfn: :cry:

I think I'm getting a few extra symptoms this month because of the clomid:wacko:

Totally does your 'you know what's in' :haha:

I have no clue what's going on my temp back to coverline AGAIN!!!

So last night talk about restless achy legs like agony even lying down nothing helped and took forever to sleep achy on and off today but nowhere near as bad.

Ewcm this evening boo probably a sign af is on her way!

Still feeling sick for the last 4 days :wacko:

Also have a scan on Tuesday to check my womb and lining

Ugh bad day for me ladies. Not ttc related though. It's the 7th anniversary of my sister's death, so already a tough day. Then at work I was taking care of high risk pregnant patients and had to tell one of them at risk of delivering that her baby would not survive if born within the next week (just nature, not within anyone's control). hours of conversations ensued. Rough day. :(

Ugh bad day for me ladies. Not ttc related though. It's the 7th anniversary of my sister's death, so already a tough day. Then at work I was taking care of high risk pregnant patients and had to tell one of them at risk of delivering that her baby would not survive if born within the next week (just nature, not within anyone's control). hours of conversations ensued. Rough day. :(

So sorry to hear about your sister and work. You sound like you've got a tough job. Hope she is OK x

Congrats bombshell... Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Cbeary... Your ticker??? Have I missed something????????? Did you get a bfp today???????????

I did!!! Thanks hoping :happydance:

Thought I'd enjoy the ticker. Just hope it's a sticky one.

Here's my tests from this afternoon.

Hope more :bfp: are to come on this thread

Attachments

• IMG_20150713_181644.jpg
    IMG_20150713_181644.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I'm so pleased for you!!!!!!! Happy nine months!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->