Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ah poop! I needed you as a bump buddy too! :cry:
Good luck for when you are trying hun! :flower:

My heart - did you catch any days this cycle or are things on hold for next 4 months? Xxxx

I'm waiting patiently for everyone to start poas!!!!!!

Hey - cycle buddy :lol: ;hugs: You're a day in head of me - how did you manage that :lol:
So if anyones POAS = that'll be you my dear :flower:

Not trying ha. Hubby's working away at the moment plus have a holiday booked for April may so that's us now til November xxx

Answered my own question Hun posted without seeing this first! I bought ics today this can only lead to trouble! Xx

Hey - cycle buddy :lol: ;hugs: You're a day in head of me - how did you manage that :lol:
So if anyones POAS = that'll be you my dear :flower:

Not trying ha. Hubby's working away at the moment plus have a holiday booked for April may so that's us now til November xxx

Answered my own question Hun posted without seeing this first! I bought ics today this can only lead to trouble! Xx

When are you testing wag? I'm thinking of starting tomorrow. I think 6dpo is acceptable :winkwink:

Haha cbeary I forgot to say ordered mine on eBay on purpose so they won't come til prob Saturday so prob or hopefully holding out until Sunday.

Opks totally acceptable i luv them lines.

Help girls?!!

Well I don't know what temp to use my normal temp time is 7.30 but temped an hour earlier and was 36.76 but then temped again normal time of 7.00am which was below the coverline at 36.69 exact same as yesterday's or I can convert it which always worked with last pregnancy 36.87 ��

May I also add the second temp was lower than the first even tho we Dtd weird?!!

Hey ladies! I've had a temp drop today, wondering if O may happen?
Saw some stretchy CM last night (Pic in my Journal) then the temp dip. IC OPK's are getting darker but again, CB dual gave me another low. It wouldn't surprise me if they missed it again as they've a habit now of missing my surges! Just have to wait and see, testing again in 6 hours (so 3pm). Wish me luck! :flower:

got a smile on my digi OPK this morning and I have a YEast infection! first one in over 3 years. I dont want to miss my surge but if I do DTD its going to be so painful!

I'm peeing on opks, does that count? Cd19, waiting for ovulation, and really hoping femara works this cycle.

Hope it comes soon for you x what does femera do?

Femara is similar to clomid in that it helps cause ovulation to occur. Without meds my cycles are 2 to 5 months the apart and very unpredictable. The is my 3rd cycle on femara, but I had to break between the 2nd and 3rd for fibroid surgery. The 1st cycle I ovulated on cd20. The 2nd was cd17. Now I'm cd20 and having tons of ewcm, cervix is high soft/medium and open, and I'm having lower abdominal pressure. Opks are super close to positive but I'm not sure they're quite there yet. I am temping and always have a significant shift after ovulation so I'm hoping I'll know for sure soon.

I'm peeing on opks, does that count? Cd19, waiting for ovulation, and really hoping femara works this cycle.

Hope it comes soon for you x what does femera do?

Femara is similar to clomid in that it helps cause ovulation to occur. Without meds my cycles are 2 to 5 months the apart and very unpredictable. The is my 3rd cycle on femara, but I had to break between the 2nd and 3rd for fibroid surgery. The 1st cycle I ovulated on cd20. The 2nd was cd17. Now I'm cd20 and having tons of ewcm, cervix is high soft/medium and open, and I'm having lower abdominal pressure. Opks are super close to positive but I'm not sure they're quite there yet. I am temping and always have a significant shift after ovulation so I'm hoping I'll know for sure soon.

Hope it works for you x

I had three strange stabbing sensations in my lower tummy today. Too early for implantation - must have been indigestion:dohh:

I had three strange stabbing sensations in my lower tummy today. Too early for implantation - must have been indigestion:dohh:

IDK 5dpo could be implantation...maybe not typical but I've heard that it can happen?! Who knows! :shrug:

got a smile on my digi OPK this morning and I have a YEast infection! first one in over 3 years. I dont want to miss my surge but if I do DTD its going to be so painful!

Oh no! Hope it clears up soon and good luck!!! Got everything crossed for you!

I'm supposed to be 7dpo today. I caved in and tested and got this result right away?! The hell lol, did I O earlier than expected since coming off the pill??

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 11
bomb shell just be careful of the blue dye remember! test again with pink dye! although that does look pretty positive!

afm i just got home from vacation, can anyone recap? what's going on ladies? 3 days til i can start doing opks here.

So I took two more tests including a digi! :thumbup:

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member