Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Silly question everyone... My notifications aren't working :( logged on today as I realised I hadn't heard from you guys in ages and lo and behold there were 5 pages waiting for me. I've checked my subscription pages and it says 'instant'. Any ideas?

I heard that there is something up too that people aren't getting email notifications x

Whey hey! Congrats CBeary! That's awesome news! Happy and healthy 9months!!!

Fab news Hun! Congrats!

Do you mind me asking did you do anything different and how often did you dtd? Oh and any symptoms in 2ww?

Xxx

Thanks wag!

Yeah we both lost some weight and ate healthily. Also I took clomid for the first time and had two eggs so it doubled the chances.

We only :sex: on cd 11 and cd13. I think I ovulated on cd13.

How are you doing? Have you tested yet?

I had loads of symptoms but just put it down to the clomid. I had shooting sensations on cd5, pms cramping on cd6 & 7 and bleeding gums :wacko:

congrats cbeary!!! what wonderful news!!!!

afm, opk actually had a line! not a squinter. might o early this cycle again. that'd be good. i'm going to try to hold off on dtd until i get that positive test. or positive ferning. But from todays ferning, tomorrow might be a positive. so crazy.

Thanks wag!

Yeah we both lost some weight and ate healthily. Also I took clomid for the first time and had two eggs so it doubled the chances.

We only :sex: on cd 11 and cd13. I think I ovulated on cd13.

How are you doing? Have you tested yet?

I seem to get all those kind of symptoms every month :wacko:

Can I ask how come you was on clomid again? Where are you based? I'm thinking of asking but don't know if they will. How long altogether was you trying then xx

Just waiting on my period coming now

Me too! I am also 12 dpo supposedly. AF due on Friday.
When is AF due for you? Xx
However, I have read that Clomid can increase luteal phase length. :shrug:
I just want this cycle over already. I am already CD32. :cry:

I'm hoping since I O'd a day earlier, I will have gained a day in my LP. I'm hoping it's going to be a 12 day LP this cycle (longer would be ideal!)

We'll have to wait and see! :happydance:

Omg cbeary hun sooo happy for u !!!! Whoopppppp

Sticky baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe