Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi cns fx for this cycle xx

My opk today much darker than yest cd 12 ..
Oping for early ov again xx

Myheart - ouch! Sounds painful, you're poor hubby! Hope he mends soon :)

Cns - welcome back! I think maybe cbeary has something exciting to say... ;) ;) ;)

Thanks, tried to go for your laid back stradegy! I was about 50% successful!! lol Hope it makes a difference for me but I didn't go as hard core chill as you did. I am weak! lol

CBEARY!!! Are you pregnant???? :happydance:

so sorry myheart!!!!

and cns welcome back!!!

Thanks!! Hoping the whole staying away and not actually thinking about getting pregnant worked. I didn't touch a single opk!!! I still temped because, well, I need to know when I can finally take a break! HAHA!

Welcome back cns xxx

Hi cns fx for this cycle xx

My opk today much darker than yest cd 12 ..
Oping for early ov again xx

Thank you :). I hope you get an early ov too!! I have officially decided that waiting to ov is way worse than the tww!!! lol

Hi cns! Welcome back :flower:

Hope the break has worked for you - where abouts are you in your cycle?

Yes !!! I got my :bfp: last week - and got 2-3 on a digi on Friday :happydance:

I totally agree cns ots torture lol !!

Cbeary big congrats on 2-3 week digi hun !! Xx

woo hoo on the digi cbeary!!!! i never took one. i think i might this time around after i'm sure lol

afm- i THINK i'm at 3dpo? today's temp is slightly whack because i went to turn off my alarm and instead knocked the phone to the ground where it continued to go off. ugh. then i had to get it before i could temp because dh was getting really mad at me (lol) and my temp said 97.5 when i got back in the bed. i then temped again at 8 and used the online adjuster which said it SHOULD have been 97.4 (it was 98.2 when i woke up at 8) so i did the 97.4 in my chart. Really hoping i didn't screw it up too bad. Sounds about right though.

9dpo and I think I have line eye. Sometimes I see something and then its gone!

test1.jpg
test2.jpg
test3.jpg

i THINK i see something on the bottom one but not the others?

3dpo and i have dotted cross hairs. anyone remember what that means? anyway i'm just glad we're in the tww officially again. this part is easier.

Little miss - I can possibly see something on the bottom one, but I cant be sure.

Mommy -dotted line means FF thinks you have ovulated, but requires more data to confirm. It could be if your temp isn't as high as it should be, or one temp was taken at a different time, something like that.

Mommy - the lines aren't dotted. Did you change something? That's quite the spike in temp! Which my temp rise was as clear as that!

blue- yes! i found out it was my ferning pattern. YOu can get full ferning two days before you O and ff doesn't recognize that so i just moved that and there we go!

yes i had similar temps when i was pg with dd, i guess it just means i have a good amount of progesterone going this cycle. They were NOT anywhere near this high last cycle. I know they don't really mean anything either yet! but it did make me feel better.

Well ladies im off to portugal tonight for a week ....cd 15 tommorow so i may ovulate over there...packed my opks..wellwoman and pre seed lol ... xx wish me holiday luck xx

Have you got a better picture lost? I think I can see something but it's a bit fuzzy

Under normal lighting it doesn't photo well which is why I put the filter on it, it's very visible in the invert. :dohh:

Top is OPK
Bottom is the HPT

I know it's normal for some women to get another LH surge just before AF. Just waiting to see if it goes positive, lol.
https://i.imgur.com/e8WBXfs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"