Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Don't lose hope! Dips at 2-5dpo are quite common. Could be nothing, could be secondary oestrogen surge... Or could be implantation dip!!!! But don't lose hope tol you see what happens the next few days :)

Actually, it's bang on. How do you think people get BFP at 8dpo? They implant around 6dpo. You're bang on. Huge dip I agree, but I hold every hope and prayer that that's an ID for you! Keeping things crossed for you. :dust:

I agree, I've always gotten my bfp at 9 dpo so I must implant at about 6 dpo. Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

I had implantation cramps starting at 5dpo. Fingers crossed it is an implantation dip x

Thanks hun! Don't know when to test, FMU or SMU! Apparently SMU is stronger concentrated than FMU - so now I'm in turmoil! lol

I've never had issues with fmu. And frers are so sensitive that if you've had two faints already the frers should pick something up with fmu.... But that's just me! :)

I was hoping the FRER would pick it up today, with SMU but no such luck really..
Gah - why can't our pee just change colour so we know, would take the guess work out of all these tests :lol:

lost- i wish it would change color lol!!!!!

i hope you ladies are right, i'm so hoping you are. i hope it's implantation. we'll see what the tests say. with dd i got a HUGE below coverline dip at 8 dpo and got a positive hpt at 12/13 dpo. so technically i COULD test at 8-10 dpo this time (if of course it's ID and get a positive hpt?) even though i know i totally shouldn't? lets see what tomorrows temp looks like.

i'll include my cycle with my bfp with dd.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 3
At this point I am just waiting for AF though, with todays huge temp dip I can't get any less emotional..
Just done a vlog about my progress this cycle and I cried at the end. Me and my Fiancé were both in tears this morning.

My AF temp range is around 36.70 - 36.85 and today's temp of 36.79 is right in there so I am just waiting for it to start now. I am heartbroken. I actually write this with tears streaming down my face, afraid I am going to kill the laptop with it being waterlogged!

Is it so bad we both want a baby, to adore, to love, to care for, to give loving cuddles and kisses to? Seeing their beautiful faces on a scan, seeing a rounded belly, 10 fingers, 10 toes, to bring home our rainbow from hospital, to love and cherish until the day we die? Are we doing something wrong? Am I not allowed to give him his only child? Have I had too many children - does this mean I am a bad parent? Too many heart breaking thoughts going through my head right now.

People have suggested maybe it's another chemical / miscarriage and at this point I am not going to agree, because to think I am going to have my 9th loss is completely tearing me apart, inside and out.

Oh lost I'm so sorry, I honestly thought you'd wake up to wonderful news this morning :( Sending you hugs and hugs xxxx

Doctor won't refer me until Fiancés done the semen analysis! That's being done next week if AF shows, then results in 2 week....

We suffer with MFI too. DH has zero morphology but all we can do is give it a go. This combined with my PCOS makes it hard. Ladies, we will get there. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->