Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi cns! Welcome back :flower:

Hope the break has worked for you - where abouts are you in your cycle?

Yes !!! I got my :bfp: last week - and got 2-3 on a digi on Friday :happydance:

I am 4 dpo! Not too much longer before we see if the break was helpful or not. Something's gotta give eventually right?

woo hoo on the digi cbeary!!!! i never took one. i think i might this time around after i'm sure lol

afm- i THINK i'm at 3dpo? today's temp is slightly whack because i went to turn off my alarm and instead knocked the phone to the ground where it continued to go off. ugh. then i had to get it before i could temp because dh was getting really mad at me (lol) and my temp said 97.5 when i got back in the bed. i then temped again at 8 and used the online adjuster which said it SHOULD have been 97.4 (it was 98.2 when i woke up at 8) so i did the 97.4 in my chart. Really hoping i didn't screw it up too bad. Sounds about right though.

We may be testing together :)

Well ladies im off to portugal tonight for a week ....cd 15 tommorow so i may ovulate over there...packed my opks..wellwoman and pre seed lol ... xx wish me holiday luck xx

Good luck Emma!!!! Have fun!!! :)

Ok, I'm around 11 dpo ish. Think I have line eye! Sometimes I think 'yeah, I see a line' other times I think 'are you crazy woman?'

Attachments

• WP_20150721_16_54_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150721_16_54_16_Pro.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 34
Hi blue fish- I can definately see a line but I've had a few dodgy blue tests so don't trust them. Have you tried a frer?

I can soooo see it! Have you tested again? With my blue tests, I could see a difference in darkness from morning wee to evening wee with just two or three hours hold. Fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks ladies. I'm going to leave it a few more days, then try with the frer.

I really hope this is it after almost 3 years of heartache!

Haha you're so much more patient than me, I'd be peeping on sticks by the hour!!!!! Good luck, can't wait to see the update post soon xxxx

Haha you're so much more patient than me, I'd be peeping on sticks by the hour!!!!! Good luck, can't wait to see the update post soon xxxx

Hoping - normally I would! But the disappointment just gets too much month after month, so I promised my self I'd go easy for a while. It's hard, as I have a big stash of tests!

cns- i will most likely testing july 30th how about you?

July 30th is not only my test date but lost babies due date! Gonna be either a crazy happy day or a crazy sad one!

oh hun i hope you get that big beautiful bfp!!!!

blue- i don't see anything hun but doesn't mean a darn thing!!!

afm- nothing to report! was at moms yesterday and all evening to today. just had a nice day to be with family. :wine:

and basically a built in babysitter (my dad) :haha:

6dpo tomorrow will be temping again in the am!

Hey ladies - just wanted to update on our little one. We saw the heartbeat today. :)

Silas, how exciting!!! So glad it's all going well ;) Halfway through the first trimester!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->