Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Haha! Dh is currently snoozing on the sofa after his boys weekend away. Bless, he's got a busy few days ahead so I'm letting him get his beauty sleep....for now! At 6pm I'm gonna drop both cats on him, that should wake him up! :rofl:

I'll join the April raindrops! I've joined a march one but due 26 th so I imagine I'll be overdue and into April

i sure will m2p!! omg will start to sink in eventually!!

m2ps fab frer!!!!

and babylove def hot thread.... im feeling it for you ladies now this is the month!!! XXXX

Cross-posting. Sorry if you see this more than once.
after 16 months of trying, multiple medications amd vitamins every month, 2 procedures and a surgery...I think I may have a bfp. This is 3rd urine of the day. I tested on a whim. I think I'm 9/10 dpo. I use opks and temp. Someone tell me I'm not seeing things.

Attachments

• 20150823_134055.jpg
    20150823_134055.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 10
Definitely a bfp drjo congratulations!
Loving the lines mommy and Emma so excited!
Fx baby for catching the egg!!!!
My countdown seems to completely have stopped and not going down very quickly xxx

Haven't been on for a few days and come back to loads of BFP's :happydance:

Congrats to mommy, Emma and drjo!!

Afm I'm cd7 of cycle 8. Getting fed up with this now, but hopefully won't be too much longer!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150822_112730_zpsxye0girr.jpg
Must of ovulated again or dodgy ics i dont kno....

Ringin docs monday !!

Cmon eggy babylove xx

Cross-posting. Sorry if you see this more than once.
after 16 months of trying, multiple medications amd vitamins every month, 2 procedures and a surgery...I think I may have a bfp. This is 3rd urine of the day. I tested on a whim. I think I'm 9/10 dpo. I use opks and temp. Someone tell me I'm not seeing things.

Looks :bfp: to me! Congratulations

Little miss hugs ovulation comes soon !!! Hang in theres...theres def sum strong dust flying around :)

And myheart lol starting to drag now !! Cmon ttc i cnt wait for u to poas !!

Very nice - I missed it drjo how many dpo are you now?

wow VERY nice lines then for 9/10dpo.
Got a strong bean in there yay!

wow VERY nice lines then for 9/10dpo.
Got a strong bean in there yay!

I hope so! This was also 8th urine of the day on a 45 minute hold. So don't know why the line is so dark but I'm not complaining! :) Ovulation was confirmed with opks, temping, and strong ovulation pain.

Maybe two beans? :rofl:
def early implant so everything is looking good and strong!

Super strong lines hunny for so early :)

I took my last digi...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150824_063515_zpsjbe8irau.jpg

Lol took it at 4.40am as my nipples feel less timgly so was really nervous..but its made me slighty better :)

M2ps and drjo how r u both feeling sympton wise ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->