Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Feeling down over here ladies Spotting just started. Usually get three to two days before I get light spotting. I had it in some cm when checking just now. :( af should be right on time.

Mommy dont count urself out just yet hun !! Xx fx she stays away

But I ALWAYS get spotting before af. Wouldn't that stop if I was pg?

Not if you are having a break thru bleed Mommyx :hugs:
Sometimes happens when hormones are still rising, but aren't yet high enough to stave the spotting
Still wishing you a BFP!
:dust:

Ladies need your advice, cd21 today and 5dpo, just went to loo and when I wiped it was pink on the tissue! Far too early for AF, she's not due for another 5-6 days!!!

Definitely not out until af shows hun, keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Really jlm? I had what looked like a touch of ewcm it was in. Bright red. Looked more like o spots. And more cramping. Never knew about break through bleeding. Will look it up. Thanks hun that helps a lot

Implantation Babylove? Xx
I hope it's not AF Mommy, your temps are still high. FX'd. Xx

Really jlm? I had what looked like a touch of ewcm it was in. Bright red. Looked more like o spots. And more cramping. Never knew about break through bleeding. Will look it up. Thanks hun that helps a lot

:hugs: lovely xx

Oh at least I'm not alone! Fx for us both wag!!! It's so odd as I've never had this before. Really hope it's IB!!!

Hoping its ib for you all xxx

Fx ladies xxx looking forward to seeing yr bfps x

Keeping everything crossed for you both wag and baby ☺
I have literally just made a roast dinner at 930 blimming hangover 😂

Oh my god!!!! Stopped getting email notifications again (grrrrrr), finally log in and look at all I've missed!!!!

Congrats Emma and drjo. I loved getting your good news and seeing your progressions :) :) :)

Good luck to the rest of you, still thinking about you all... So glad I found this thread!!!!

**Crossposted so everyone can save**
Just wanted to share the link since we ALL seem to use alot of frers.
Here is a link to frer rebates usually $3/$4 back in a check from Inmar rebates. Took about 3wks to get mine but hey it's $4 I can use toward a frer pack, and with Wally having $3 off coupons on them right now, that is like $1/frer!
https://inmarrebates.com/FIRSTRESPON...facturer=33200
It will instruct you, but you can mail in upc and receipt or do online faster:
1-You will fill out your info on a form (name address etc)
2-It will give you a "code" (set of letters) to WRITE on the receipt
3-Circle the frer(s) on the receipt
4-Take a pic showing receipt with code on it, and product circled, and upload
Very easy to do, and worth it.
You don't need a particular box, several products have rebates just check on the link!

Well it's heavier today so I'm guessing AF is 5-6 days early this cycle. Rubbish!

My heart 9.30 at night?!! :haha:

Baby Awh so sorry Hun I hope it isn't but was gonna say maybe taken time to get back to normal after the miscarriage?

I was gonna say doubt mine was IB at 5dpo a bit early. I had scratching pinching pain low down this morning but I've had this bfn months aswell as bfp so no way to tell I'm not feeling it this month I've been quite naughty with caffeine and alcohol this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->