Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Well I had 4 34-36 cycles then the last 2 have been 28 days. So it's very odd to suddenly have a 20-21 day cycle. Oh well will keep on trying so at least I've saved a week in the long run!

Fx for you.x

Well I had 4 34-36 cycles then the last 2 have been 28 days. So it's very odd to suddenly have a 20-21 day cycle. Oh well will keep on trying so at least I've saved a week in the long run!

Fx for you.x

Remember Hun when I lost baby I then went on to have some normal cycles. And then my body went a bit weird and had like an 8 & 9 day LP what actually fixed it was taken Maca for 3 months xxx

Are you sure it's defo your period?

Xxxx

Thanks wag, it's all very frustrating isn't it!! I'm not sure if I'm ready to def call it as AF as its not really like AF at all, hardly anything happening now. I'll just have to see what happens over the next couple of days I guess.xx

Thanks wag, it's all very frustrating isn't it!! I'm not sure if I'm ready to def call it as AF as its not really like AF at all, hardly anything happening now. I'll just have to see what happens over the next couple of days I guess.xx

So that may possibly be IB I've never had it before boo

How many dpo are u? Xx

Sorry baby love :(

Afm 12dpo. Bfn this am. No more spotting. Weird temp again. Rough night. Woke at four cause dd said she had to pee. Dh took her and I temped (an hour earlier than normal) but I had two hours solid sleep. Temp was 98.0. Woke at five- normal temp time. Took it just for the hell of it. 97.7. I kept that one cause it's my normal temp time. Trying not to be all down about the bfn cause I know these ics are 25iui and not as sensitive.

So that may possibly be IB I've never had it before boo

How many dpo are u? Xx

Going by opks and ov pain I'm 6/7 dpo....crazy early for AF!x

Baby I'm going with implantation then! :haha:

Mummyofone I hate this part of the cycle it sucks I wouldn't go with the 2 hour temp tho you need at least a good 4 hours I think xx

Baby my cycles are normal 33-37 but june was 29 days which is totsally weird for me!!
Has it stopped yet ??

Wag hun praying for u this cycle hunny too zx

Mommyofone def not out espec if its stopped now hun good sign..and if was ib could be few days for bfp and 25mui could def be days away hun xx

There's hardly anything now! Never really been any kind of "flow" and it's just different to my normal AF, only time will tell!x

On a side note im having really bad anxiety with this pregnancy..i didnt test yesterday or today for the first timr since bfp and im finding it hard :(
Keep thinking the worst and panicking..dont feel sick really i keep checking my boobs are sore and no blood..i cant sit back n enjoy im really frustrating myself..

The no testing has made it worse and i kno its not healthy to keep testinh and i have bloods hcg tomoz morning but wont kno results for days..

Might go buy a frer ...its another £10 but im scared too pee incase its not as dark :(

Im a mess im sorry to moan ladies but bfp after losses as most of u kno is very hard xx

I cant believe your 22 weeks hoping ☺ how are you feeling ? Xx

I can't believe it either!!! I hit 12 weeks and time has just raced by!

Feeling good thanks, can feel baby moving now so that's really reassuring. Though I still run to my Doppler when baby is having a slow day ;)

Getting such a big belly, I look like I'm at least one or two months further along than I am, but don't care - I love my bump! And weight wise in doing ok so I think it's just a big bump :)

On a side note im having really bad anxiety with this pregnancy..i didnt test yesterday or today for the first timr since bfp and im finding it hard :(
Keep thinking the worst and panicking..dont feel sick really i keep checking my boobs are sore and no blood..i cant sit back n enjoy im really frustrating myself..

The no testing has made it worse and i kno its not healthy to keep testinh and i have bloods hcg tomoz morning but wont kno results for days..

Might go buy a frer ...its another £10 but im scared too pee incase its not as dark :(

Im a mess im sorry to moan ladies but bfp after losses as most of u kno is very hard xx

I feel you, I was exactly the same with this pregnancy. I tested with ic for ages, and spent a small fortune on frers. All I can say is, don't worry about not feeling sick, mine didn't hit til way later, like the 6-7 week mark and even then it wasn't too bad til about 9 weeks...

Keeping everything crossed for you, you have had some beautiful lines and amazing progression!!

Emma, I feel the same way. I'm just trying to hold into hope because my betas more than doubled, and my tests progressed nicely. I took my 2nd weeks predictor today and it still said 2-3, which bums me put a little, but I did take it 13 hours shy of a week after the 1st one, and I'm only 4+3. My hcg has just been high. Trying not to be nervous but I don't have any more bloodwork and my scan isn't until Sept 15.

Hey all. Been silently reading. First scan is Thu. MS kinda comes and goes. I have a heck of a time falling asleep then a heck of a time waking up lol I finally put up a ticker. Sure hope I get to keep it a while/

Good luck to all the ladies trying for their BFP. :dust:

Loving the ticker mommy, and exciting news about the scan! Can't wait to see a photo of your baby :)

My goal is to get to the point I can feel baby. Havent made it that far with the last two. I dont know If Ill calm down until after 20 weeks. I has so happy at 12 weeks to see a happy healthy baby on the scan thinking I was free and clear....

Thanks hoping and drjo i know its hard...took a frer and its fab do feel lil better now..ill post pic later xx

Drjo ull get tht 3 plus dont y worry ur hcg is super strong xx
And m2ps yeyyyyy for the ticker xx

Todays...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150831_152024_zpsyaxodkfb.jpg

Ahh Emma I do SO love seeing test lines soooo much darker than controls
I always have to do a double take lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"