Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Super line Emma. Hopefully, that will help to put you mind at rest a little bit.

I do wish they did betas here in the UK, just so we knew things were progressing like they should.

12dpo here. Had some cramping the last couple of days and getting bfn on ic. All in all, not looking good. Again. We're heading for 3 years TTC now. I just want my rainbow! Is that so selfish? (Ok, self pity over and done with!)

I do top bluefish...

Im getting mine done tommorow morning but days until i know :(
Not even sure what will happen then..oping i get a early scan

And not selfish at all !! Ull get ur rainbow hunxx

I've never seen a line that dark Emma wow!!!

Afm. Hot flashes and dizziness today. Keeping my Fx'd. More cramping too.

Bfn again but I did pee on an opk and got this. Not sure I should read too much into that though.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
Most women will get a LH surge right before AF. But a positive OPK can show a BFP. They dont normally go positive until after a BFP HCG though

Well it was def AF for me. Wth a 21 day cycle! Crazy! Onto the the one tho, cd3 today. Will start opks as soon as it's finished just in case I O'd earlier but really hoping it's just a one off. At least I have a doctors appointment next Monday so I can mention it then too. Wishing all those still in the tww that your bfps are just around the corner!

I'm sorry baby love, hopefully it was just a cleansing cycle and that means everything is all sorted and ready to grab that sticky bean this cycle :) x

I hope so hoping! And thank you loads again for the cbd opks! I'm loving them. I've kept your note as well. Soppy but I read it when I'm having a bad day! :flower:

So sorry baby most likely one wonky cycle..which is normal hunxx fx for this

And bluefish strong opks always seem to be a good sign b4 bfp xx fx

Cb sent me 3 packs of opk 😀 I'm excited to use them.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting xx

Sorry to hear it was AF Babylove. I hope this month is your month. Xx
AFM, twiddling my thumbs waiting to ovulate and keeping everything crossed that this month is ours too.
I cannot believe it's September already. Where is the time going?
I have a busy week with back to school and our anniversary so hopefully by the time this week is over I will in the TWW. :)

Have a good day ladies. Xx

Awh I've had pressies from a few friends on here and always keep the notes. Hun I'm here for you whenever you need me we will do this together.

Here for everyone :thumbup:

Bluefish not selfish at all life can be so cruel :hugs:

ASFM I don't know if I should just stop temping :shrug: I did my temp today and I think I'm out this month seems like every time I temped and had a bfp I would get an implantation dip xx

Thanks wag. I'm just a bit bummed it was all over so quickly this cycle! I really wanted to poas a lot!!! Maybe I will tonight, just for fun :haha:

Thanks wag. I'm just a bit bummed it was all over so quickly this cycle! I really wanted to poas a lot!!! Maybe I will tonight, just for fun :haha:

:haha: May aswell get a sneaky test in! That does suck but one step closer to your bfp! I'm the opposite I can't handle the totrure of taking a test so try to avoid it at all costs! I guess that's what 8 months of bfn do :wacko:

That's settled then, I shall go to the poas party after all!! :rofl:

Got everything crossed for you for this cycle!x

That's settled then, I shall go to the poas party after all!! :rofl:

Got everything crossed for you for this cycle!x

You never know! And if nothing else at least it curbs your urge lol! Before you know it you will poas with opks :happydance:

I'm pretty down about it I know it's yet again another dud month and onto cycle 17

Excuse my language but I'm just sick of this shit lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->