Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I feel so tired today, but cramps are still there and still bfn. I do feel af is on her way though :cry:

Big hugs bluefish !! Xxx

And also mommy of one fx for this cycle xx

Sorry BlueFish- but glad you know where you stand now.
Hope this cycle is the winner for you!
:dust:

Sorry bluefish:hugs:

afm I'm 8dpo. I'm on holiday and didn't bring any tests with me. I'm trying really hard not to go to the supermarket to get some

Keeping everything crossed little miss! Hope your having a nice time?
My ticker has changed it starts with 1 month yayyyyy I know technically it's 2 months until we ttc again but it's nice seeing the 1 month lol xxx

Good luck little miss....and hope ur avin a good time xx

Yeyyy myheart i cant wait until you ttc again...
Xx

It's ok here, the weather isn't great so we haven't really been able to do much. I came to Spain to get away from the rain in the UK and it hasn't stopped raining since we got here :dohh:

Keeping everything crossed little miss! Hope your having a nice time?
My ticker has changed it starts with 1 month yayyyyy I know technically it's 2 months until we ttc again but it's nice seeing the 1 month lol xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So ladies, having a weird time over here! AF arrived 5-6 days early, has never really go going properly! Cd8 and I'm still have spotting and weird stuff down there! I've never had a AF last longer than 5days! Took opks today and got a flashing smiley on the cb digi and these two ics! Top was this morning and bottom just now. I've taken some hpts and although I can see a shadow on both brands not enough to call it anything. Any insight???xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Baby i av no idea why but jus know bodies r weird things..i mean i think i ovulated twice with no af in between....and here i am opefully as is ok !! My cycle before july was wonky it was early it lasted days ....just a one off but hu knows could be a good sign for u hunny xx

Im keepin everythin crossed xx

Thanks Emma! They certainly do do odd things these bodies!!!

Here are the hpts. I'm probably just going line crazy but I swear I see something on both! Going wacko over here :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 17
I see a line on the bottom one. Hopefully you will get a darker line tomorrow or on retesting Babylove. Xx

I think I can see something baby love but can't be sure. Will you retest tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->