Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

That's settled then, I shall go to the poas party after all!! :rofl:

Got everything crossed for you for this cycle!x

You never know! And if nothing else at least it curbs your urge lol! Before you know it you will poas with opks :happydance:

I'm pretty down about it I know it's yet again another dud month and onto cycle 17

Excuse my language but I'm just sick of this shit lol xx

Totally agree! I'm on month 14 now! I mean seriously! Why is it this hard!!!!

Keep smiling Hun and hopefully it will happen super soon!!!

It sucks shit! Last pregnancy was within decent timing Erin was a surprise I'm with the same guy doing nothing different wtf it's irritating me to death :haha:

I've been having some thing weird on and off since 4-5 dpo and can't work out if it's tinged spotting with CM or some thing normal or something else. I took a pic to see but I'm too chicken to post it :haha:

Wanting, every pregnancy is different! Don't stop temping. Last time I had a huge implantation dip. This time I went triptasic (or however it's spelt lol) with no dip. Last time I had loads of creamy cm, this time I've only had sticky cm. Last time my boons hurt so much I couldn't lay on them, this time I'm fine.
You're still so early.

I hope the early cycle is just your body gearing up for a bfp babylove. Maybe your body knew it wasn't a good month and instead of dragging it out it said, let's go ahead a scrap this month.

Don't lose hope girls. Hubby and I have been trying over 19 months for this one. We know everything works lol we have 3 together already. It will happen for everyone

15 months here and feeling crappy about TTC too. :-(
I'm sure it will happen when the time is right. Xx

Only three cycles here but it sucks. Everyone seems to be pregnant. So depressing.

More spotting. Pretty sure af will be there tomorrow

Any of you ladies ever experience more fertile cycles at different times? I always seem to get a TON of ewcm in the fall/winter months but much less in the spring and summer. Wondering if I'm more fertile at different times?

Ladies i kno ttc is hard !!! And does get harder as months pass on but u will all get pregnant xxxxx

Mommy ofone ya kno im sure as crazy as it sounds i can only concieve in july-august lol ad madi was..my mmc was and now this one xx

Who knows !!!

been having some light spotting which is making me nervous. I wanted to take another weeks estimator but apparently they've been recalled. :growlmad: so I took another frer instead. Feeling marginally better now.
2015-09-01 21.55.19.jpg

Any of you ladies ever experience more fertile cycles at different times? I always seem to get a TON of ewcm in the fall/winter months but much less in the spring and summer. Wondering if I'm more fertile at different times?

Yuppers - Mommy - alot of us tend to be more dehydrated in warmer months even if we don't feel it. Also metabs are faster in warmer months, and the body tends to shift fluid where needed.
You are right :thumbup:

Drjo hun perfect line...u av strong hcg so dont worry im sure all will b ok xxxx

P.s my frer looks like tht and i got a 3 plus last saturday

Been cramping since ovulation on and off but every day but tonight for last 2 hours pretty severe 'ouch that really hurts' noticeable cramping xx

Wag hope it's a good sign for you hun! All my symptoms/lack of always seem to point to the same blaring bfn.

Hugs mommy...plenty time for ur bfp hun xxx

And wag im soooooo praying its it for u xx

Wag hope it's a good sign for you hun! All my symptoms/lack of always seem to point to the same blaring bfn.

I doubt it means anything but other months I have felt something like this it's never been this obvious and painful normally a slight niggle that you wouldn't notice unless you was looking.

I usually get just painful nipples but I had that and all round the bb's and armpit area at the same time. :wacko; and with the pain last night too around the back area now it's just a slight dull ache. I'm getting a popping sensation now too but have to say think I may have had that on bfn months too. I have a huge temp dip today but I've had that before and meant nothing. I'm so tempting to get a test even tho I sed I would wait but don't wanna see bfn and prob too early xxx

Hugs mommy...plenty time for ur bfp hun xxx

And wag im soooooo praying its it for u xx

I'm just replying to what's app now was working til midnight last night. Man I don't wanna get my hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->