Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Just took this after a 2 hour hold! Honestly tests stop teasing me!!!!

I'm either cd8 or 12dpo. Wish I knew which one it is!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18
I can definitely see one on the bottom and maybe one on the top too.

I'd say keep :sex: just in case!

Omg baby still def lines there.....ur doc will do hcg hun xx

I hope so. Last time I there she wouldn't budge on the fact that you can ovulate on a different day to cd14. Her words were it only ever happens on cd14. Perhaps she should consult Dr goggle!! :haha:

Perhaps u should write her down the link to this thread lol :)

What a silly doctor tho as mine never even questioned..altho i do think she thought i was nuts wen i told her i had a pos test 4 days after neg bloods but my 8500 hcg proved her wrong lol

I hope so. Last time I there she wouldn't budge on the fact that you can ovulate on a different day to cd14. Her words were it only ever happens on cd14. Perhaps she should consult Dr goggle!! :haha:

If that were true I would be buggered! Lol
CD16 and no ovulation yet. FX'd it's soon though.
I really hope this is it for you. Xx

I had a doctor say something similar to me - I couldn't believe it.

Fx for ov teeny xx

Yey id be buggered too as im like cd23 for ov !!!

And i cnt believe how many silly docs there are :(

I know right! Just because it's written in some ancient book somewhere doesn't mean it's actually true in practise! Oh well, my appointment is at 8.10am so let's see what gems of wisdom she has for me this time :haha:

So the doctors went well. All my results were normal with the exception of my FSH (follicle stimulation hormone). She said they like to see these at under 10 and mine was 10.5 so she's having me retest as she thinks it's probably a one of given that I've fallen pregnant 3 times so I'm producing enough FSH to grow and release the egg. To put it into context she said when you go through the menopause FSH is over 40 so I'm a way of that yet! Phew! Just gotta keep on trying and hope the next one is a sticky one. I've got to get my progesterone levels checked as soon as I get my next bfp so they can check the levels are okay but for now I'll just keep thinking positive baby dust thoughts! Oh and I mentioned my wacky cycle and she said one weird one isn't cause for concern but to keep a log and if it happens again to go back to see her.

Gals your results were good and the appointment was useful :) Hopefully you'll get your sticky bean soon!!!

And finally my spotting has pretty much stopped so given my strong opks I'll make sure we start dtd now a lot!! :winkwink: it's been two weeks since we last dtd so I don't think we'll have a problem :haha:

Glad the appointment went well babylove. Hope your cycles get back to normal and your :bfp: is just around the corner x

cd1 for me :cry:

pretty concerned that I had 9DPO spotting could that have possibly been an irritated cervix after dtd? or LP defect?

I don't know whether I need to go back on b-complex although the extra I took before was so low I can't see how it made a difference, I've had spotting before this early but not before d&c. Ive been lax taken my pregnancare vitamins maybe thats an issue? hubby not been taken his wellman either. I stopped taken maca too maybe i need to go back on that seemed to level things out. Im so sick of this crap now.

Oh and my iPhone was in my back pocket guess what fell straight in the toilet so now I have no phone

xxx

Im sorry wag :hugs:
I have no idea when it comes to vitamins though im going to do some research into starting some next month.
Have you being to the drs since your loss or are they like mine not bothered as we have kids already xxx

Argh so AF is not over yet! Loads of spotting mixed in with cm today :cry: day 9 of this now! Annoying!

Baby so glad ur tests are ok ....def think positive hun xxxx i kno ull get ur rainbow xxx and so annoying spotting still :((

Wag.......so glad to hear from u iv text u few times ....big hugs stupid af grrrrrr..no idea on y ud spot at 9dpo too :(
Maybe it is ur vitamins...suppose take it again...or see doc m see if they can help. Xxxx ope ur ok hunny xx

emma thought you might have been, will send you my new number when I get it :wacko: insurance defo going on this phone!

so my af hasn't come yet been spotting brown and cramping on and off 12,13 and 14dpo wish she would just come now!

Unless the 9dpo spotting was a one off and irritation after dtd as hadn't had early spotting for 4 months now

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->