Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Emma Brown blood is old blood. And it its little bits then you'll be ok :D Your still early enough that that can be from when the egg implanted.

Congrats Little Miss! This thread truly is hot!

I kno wag !!!9.40am tommorow sorry..

Its timy speckles in cm not all time jus every now n again...

Wat do u think ??
Obv im thinkin the worst

of course you will be thats only natural.

remember this can be normal I don't want to worry you but your a close friend and I don't wanna lie either. Mine started as brown blood then pink then progressed to red over 2-3 long weeks. i have also a friend who spotted brown for a week and she's fine. But wasn't speckles more like smears of brown blood mixed with CM. You can never tell. Think the best till you know the worst have you done a digi recently?

Im not overly keen on scans as last scan of 6 I had baby was fine 2 days before I passed but it will give you re-assurance for the time being and then you will get a repeat to see baby grow :)

I will check on here tomorrow before I go shopping at 10am

working tonight bloody wish I had my phone <3

xxx

Thanks m2ps

And wag theres a million stories good and bad ur right i cant tell
Not tested since last we but i was havin the hook effect so didnt see point aftrr tht

Suppose ill kno more in morning...

I wi update xxx

Doctor booked me in for scan 9.40am.......

But my cm has orangy brown bits in it :(
Im so scared

My cm has had brown and pink streaks in it for the last week or so. Feeling a bit worried too. I've got my scan next week so will find out more then. I'm really scared:wacko:

Hope your scan goes ok tomorrow

I just got my BFP:happydance:
I really wasn't expecting it this month cause I have had my usual pre AF spotting for 3 days
View attachment 894959

Yey :happydance:

That's great news littlemiss!!! This is a really lucky thread!

Little Miss Congrats!! I love sureprise bfps
Oh Emma - hope its just a bit of breakthru
Mommyx Glad you caught the thermom issue...I personally like the look of 3 digi thermom temps, less ups and downs...I may just leav my 4th digit off to try it out.
I can always note full temps in FF
:dust: to all

Cbeary hun im sure ur bean will be ok xxx

Fx to us both xx

Thanks jlm. When I was researching all the basal therms got bad reviews. This one had all 5 stars and supposed to be fantastic so figured worth it to try

Also jlm do you ever have ferning right after af? Af only really stopped two days ago. Never did it on cd 9 before. I swear I always have some ferning now

Thanks girls, I'm still spotting so don't want to get my hopes up in case it's a chemical, but I think AF was due today.

Emma good luck with your scan, I had brown cm with my daughter at around 5 weeks that lasted a few days. Hope everything goes well for you.

Mommyof2 that's what freaks me out about scans :( it shows now.

I appear to have caught a cold. Dh better not get it or rather it better not affect our ttc next week!

Good luck for the scan today Emma!

Afm - cd12 so hopefully I'll O soon! And I hope even more I have a longer lp than 5 days like last cycle!!!

Sat waiting girls....feel ill :(
Its same clinic i came for my mmc and d and c !!! :(

Bad feeling right now

My lil bean was there inbetween 6-7 weeks heartbeating away..flickering xx
I broke down !!!
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/20150911_100505_zpsjyp7fel8.jpg

Yay Emma!! Knew it would be fine!! Lovely pic, what a cute little bean!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->