Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

At least that cycle is over Babylove. I bet you are relieved to know one way or the other. Xx

I for sure am!!! I was so over that cycle and welcoming cd1 with open arms :haha:

Wanting - Don't count yourself out because of the spotting, I had my usual 3 days of pre AF spotting (8-11dpo) before my BFP. Fx'd for you!

this is the best thing to read ever, i get 3 days of pre af spotting as well. never did before dd, but do now. and mine is due to start tomorrow. So, i'm glad to read this. Although i still think she'll fly in on time.

Hopefully won't be longer until a bfp or af baby love!
When will you be testing teeny?

I start ttc next month eekkkkkkk

Hurrah for starting ttc next month love!

Afm, 10dpo, minor cramping, sore bbs, all i need are the pimples. Pre 3 day af spotting due to start tomorrow. and i haven't been temping the last two days at the right time due to crap sleep. thursday night dd came in with a bad dream (She also was sick) and it took me a FULL hour to get back to sleep after putting her back to bed and refilling her humidifier. Ugh. so last two temps are screwy. now i've caught her cold. :dohh:

Sorry missed alot ladies trying catch up been on holiday all week..jus got back

Hope ur all ok xxx

emma i can't believe you're 10 weeks already. wow. and thanks myheart.

i definitely have dd's cold. so does dh. thank goodness it's the end of a cycle instead of O we're waiting for.

temp dipped again today :(

Sorry your temps has dipped hun and I hope your cold goes away soon xx

Thanks hoping ..
Yea had a lovrly time so tired tho now

Mommy i kno its gone fast so far ...getting nervy tho girls the closer to 12 weeks i get..

Mommy ope ur cold goes soon x

Hello,
I just got my bfp at 9dpo, am looking for a pregnancy buddy. So if anyone is out there and has just got their BFP also it would be great to connect xx

Baby dust to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->